Recent fights/results/news from China

because there wasn't a better pic of sittichai right? they had to make him look like a cross between elephant man and sloth from the goonies.....assholes.

TtTqoTQ.jpg
Did the owner of WLF sleep with your wife or something?

because there wasn't a better pic of sittichai right? they had to make him look like a cross between elephant man and sloth from the goonies.....assholes.

TtTqoTQ.jpg
LoL! That’s on sittichai’s team as they are the ones who supplied that picture to wlf in the first place

Whatever happened to Yuan Bin, the chinese guy that had a close fight with Buakaw a few years ago. Haven't heard about him since that fight.

Edit: Found this vid which seems to be recent but why is he fighting in a random amateur tournament and not for WLF or Kunlun?

Whatever happened to Yuan Bin, the chinese guy that had a close fight with Buakaw a few years ago. Haven't heard about him since that fight.

Edit: Found this vid which seems to be recent but why is he fighting in a random amateur tournament and not for WLF or Kunlun?

that's what ppl ask all the time...
they actually met weeks ago in china,maybe he'll fight for Buakaw promotion?
he's a mt fighter and i don't think he ever did kb.

kunlun get it together.....
KUNLUN FIGHT MELBOURNE OCT 28 seems to be happening again....

MMA was never canceled. The kb isn't happening again is it?

An ex moderator managing buakaw chinese social was kicked out because he was promoting a user selling fake merch...somehow he's Kunlun most respected moderator and now I know why a swirl of fake information has been coming out of kunlun fanbase.

He banned me for posting something that contraddicted his claims so now i know where bon hate mostly generated from all of a sudden.
he's promotiong sittichai just for the connection with wlf and that says a lot.
makes claims as bold as buakaw making 30k a fight and that sittichai takes 22k in wlf which is more than kunlun and bon making less then 20k. or that sittichai winning yi long will turn him into the most successful muay thai fighter in history.

i thought i was reaching but wlf really got ppl on their payrolls to jeopardize fighters reputations...as crazy as it sound wlf ppl are infiltrating kunlun and paying even ppl I never thought possible to diminish and scorn everyone connected to yi long.
bacnhamek fighters being the main target but no fighter is immune,yod and giorgio being 2 examples.
brand-hating tricks in full force.

sittichai who won't be fighting for kunlun again, is being promoted mostly by kunlun.

tl;dr : wlf is trash,pray for sittichai and bon.

An ex moderator managing buakaw chinese social was kicked out because he was promoting a user selling fake merch...somehow he's Kunlun most respected moderator and now I know why a swirl of fake information has been coming out of kunlun fanbase.

He banned me for posting something that contraddicted his claims so now i know where bon hate mostly generated from all of a sudden.
makes claims as bold as buakaw making 30k a fight and that sittichai takes 22k in wlf which is more than kunlun and bon making less then 20k. or that sittichai winning yi long will turn him into the most successful muay thai fighter in history.

i thought i was reaching but wlf really got ppl on their payrolls to jeopardize fighters reputations...as crazy as it sound wlf ppl are infiltrating kunlun and paying even ppl I never thought possible to diminish and scorn everyone connected to yi long.
bacnhamek fighters being the main target but no fighter is immune,yod and giorgio being 2 examples.

sittichai who won't be fighting for kunlun again, is being promoted mostly by kunlun.

Buakaw making 30k a fight and Sitthichai haves to Beat yi long to be a GOAT made me laugh

this are one of the numerous reasons why WLF is considered a running joke and unimportant on the scene of the sport,while Kunlun is exactly the opposite.

Buakaw making 30k a fight and Sitthichai haves to Beat yi long to be a GOAT made me laugh

this are one of the numerous reasons why WLF is considered a running joke and unimportant on the scene of the sport,while Kunlun is exactly the opposite.

it's becoming a quite dangerous joke...

you have a places like sherdog or liverkick being paid to release fake info to the masses;from diminishing fighters records,speculating on them or making accusations of fighters being women abusers...that's pretty heavy....

i dont think they will be able to buy these wertern plataforms,especially because pretty much everyone who watches kickboxing outside china and already has watched WLF already know what they are

there is "fertile ground" for planting their seeds

looks like for me,accord with some chinese kb posters on social networks,they are willing so hard to have yi long in this top 10 LW rankings as Combatpress and liverkick.

These sites who makes kickboxing rankings have to ignore yi long when he "beat" Sitthichai,all his "victories" over known opponents are clear robberies

sorry I meant the chinese equivalent of sherdog or liverkick to name a few.

wlf tricks only work in china yes but china holds a fundamental place in kb business right now.
when you buy ppl with a certain authority or following, the most uninformed have no reason to doubt, one small example is the bin wang account on facebook.

wlf fans are mental for real.

i can't imagine combatpress inviting giorgio petrosyan for an interview,distort his words to make him look like he's admitting defeat,make it look like he's asking fans to donate money when it was actually them,just to rectify a couple of weeks later saying they got "lost in translation" and the whole thing was a "huge misunderstanding sorry all the best"....because that's what's going on for buakaw on a daily basis since the robbery.
if combat did such a thing they'd be over but not in china...and that's dangerous.

Can't say much about this...

it's becoming a quite dangerous joke...

you have a places like sherdog or liverkick being paid to release fake info to the masses;from diminishing fighters records,speculating on them or making accusations of fighters being women abusers...that's pretty heavy....
sorry I meant the chinese equivalent of sherdog or liverkick to name a few.

wlf tricks only work in china yes but china holds a fundamental place in kb business right now.
when you buy ppl with a certain authority or following, the most uninformed have no reason to doubt, one small example is the bin wang account on facebook.

wlf fans are mental for real.

i can't imagine combatpress inviting giorgio petrosyan for an interview,distort his words to make him look like he's admitting defeat,make it look like he's asking fans to donate money when it was actually them,just to rectify a couple of weeks later saying they got "lost in translation" and the whole thing was a "huge misunderstanding sorry all the best"....because that's what's going on for buakaw on a daily basis since the robbery.
if combat did such a thing they'd be over but not in china...and that's dangerous.
...but +1 to these

Definitely seen an increase in what I'd consider to be intentionally trying to mislead people. Not misunderstandings, just lying.

And yes for anyone following that one dude on fb take his posts with a little grain of salt. Bit skewed at times is all I'll say.

Last edited:
wlf won't mention bon for obvious reasons that's why they are targeting him in a different way.
chinese will never change, they will always follow a leader,think in a linear way and will rarely challenge this system,so it's no wonder that their interest/opinions for a fighter come and go in big unanimous waves...in good but also bad and it's quite easy to manipulate that.

the only difference is that before it was just opinions like here, now they are vicious and it's quite bad to witness for the sport.

it's about china vs thailand and they'll do eveything to prove china is better.
kunlun had to call its mods for the first time to fix the bon-gate and erase threads last time...they were flooded with trolls and it worked.

So what's the thing with the chinese youtube accounts that post videos of thai vs chinese and post so many racist comments? Are they somehow related to wlf?

Back