My best friend 11y son speaks like Conor

Same chick.

Charlie Sweets
Charlie-Sweets.gif

I wouldn't say plenty but it's definitely more respectable than it originally appeared.

Apologies Miss Sweets.

The kid has Conor on a pedastal , with all kind of poster's on his bedroom.

He will say thing's like You'll do focking nothing to his dad.

Who da FOCK is that guy.

I run this place

If one goes to war , we all go to war.

It's depressing my friend failed as a parent.

Not the actual picture*

5oafmJb.jpg

And this is why they created abortions.

You're a f'king moron...so kids aren't allowed to play and pretend? or have pics of people on their walls...don't be a retard...

"He will say thing's like You'll do focking nothing to his dad."

Sorry but a 11 yr old shouldn't be talking like that to his dad, or at any age, it is a reflection of the dad failing as a father

"He will say thing's like You'll do focking nothing to his dad."

Sorry but a 11 yr old shouldn't be talking like that to his dad, or at any age, it is a reflection of the dad failing as a father

I disagree....my daughter was saying that sort of stuff at 8. Kids swear...they hear it in school, from their friends...You shouldn't be such a prude...It's only a big deal, if you make it a big deal..

They can do that but if my kid wants to tell me "You'll do fookin nuttin" he can let me know how comas feel.

You'd hit your kid? Not good...how about just tell him, not to swear at you...but the kid is obviously just playing around..copying what he hears...I certainly wouldn't get upset..I'd probably laugh.

I am little concerned you are searching the internet for shirtless boys.....

Better him looking to someone like mcgregor as an idol rather than one of those goofy rappers. Maybe he will be inspired to get into mma or Boxing?

He's 11, I don't see the problem with this at all...The Talking back at his dad like that isn't any good obviously but don't see a problem with an 11 year old seeing mcgregor as his idol at all

Really? Perhaps this parent should teach his kid what a real role model is, rather than a "lesser of two potential evils" role model.

I disagree....my daughter was saying that sort of stuff at 8. Kids swear...they hear it in school, from their friends...You shouldn't be such a prude...It's only a big deal, if you make it a big deal..
You let your 8 year old daughter go around swearing ?.
Get a grip on that, Jesus Christ.

Or...maybe...Conor speaks like an 11 year old.

Wrong; it becomes a big deal unless you make it a big deal.

Just sit 'em down in front of the TV or iPad and let distraction do your parenting for you. No sense in correcting misbehavior, right?

Wrong; it becomes a big deal unless you make it a big deal.

Just sit 'em down in front of the TV or iPad and let distraction do your parenting for you. No sense in correcting misbehavior, right?

Depends...not everyone takes profanity as a bad thing....ozzy's family all swore like truck drivers..their entire lives..yet they are all doing very well in life..and in their careers...so is profanity really such a bad thing?

You let your 8 year old daughter go around swearing ?.
Get a grip on that, Jesus Christ.

Of course you say, "hey, no swearing:" but i only got her on the weekends...so it's tougher...you dont' want to spend your time lecturing them..with the limited amount of time you had with them...You want to enjoy your time with them...and I did...till she was old enough to no longer wanna be around her old dad...haha

Of course you say, "hey, no swearing:" but i only got her on the weekends...so it's tougher...you dont' want to spend your time lecturing them..with the limited amount of time you had with them...You want to enjoy your time with them...and I did...till she was old enough to no longer wanna be around her old dad...haha
Ok I get that, I guess I just picture some kid going around swearing at everyone, I suppose it's just mostly saying what they hear without really understanding.

Pretty sad that kid keeps guy like Conor as his role model.

How big is that kid's head compared to the rest of his body lol. Definitely photo shopped.

Depends...not everyone takes profanity as a bad thing....ozzy's family all swore like truck drivers..their entire lives..yet they are all doing very well in life..and in their careers...so is profanity really such a bad thing?

Ozzy's family did well because they're Ozzy's family. They became celebrities due to their father's celebrity. That's a terrific example, really; the Osbournes are a family we should all strive to emulate.

Believe me, I'm a "words are just words, it's the context that matters" kind of guy. But I'm also cognizant of the fact that there's a time and place for certain vernacular, and kids need to be taught that or else they'll grow up and get neck tattoos.

Ozzy's family did well because they're Ozzy's family. They became celebrities due to their father's celebrity. That's a terrific example, really The Osbournes are a family we should all strive to emulate.

I don't think his daughter did well cause ozzy is her dad...it's easy to say that...if anything, it would hurt them in many ways...his daughter was trying to get on fairly conservative show...and to have the prince of darkness, as your dad...isn't going to help...my point is, swearing doesn't matter...

I think if his kids were going into the same field...then it might help...but neither did.

I don't think his daughter did well cause ozzy is her dad...it's easy to say that...if anything, it would hurt them in many ways...his daughter was trying to get on fairly conservative show...and to have the prince of darkness, as your dad...isn't going to help...my point is, swearing doesn't matter...

I think if his kids were going into the same field...then it might help...but neither did.

C'mon...his kids wouldn't likely have been anybody were it not for the show. That's akin to saying that our kids are okay swearing because The Situation swears and he made money off his 15 minutes of fame.

Kid will hopefully grow out of it and mature but Conor never will.

C'mon...his kids wouldn't likely have been anybody were it not for the show. That's akin to saying that our kids are okay swearing because The Situation swears and he made money off his 15 minutes of fame.

I just don't think swearing is going to impact them either way...You obviously have to know when to tone it down a bit...

Back