Conor's left or Hendo's H Bomb?

The answer can be found by measuring the power of each man's punch in Bispings. We do know that for one punch from Hendo, called here variable H, the equivalent is 99B.

I recognize that they are two different weight classes. Some say Conor's left is overrated but I want your opinion. Pound for pound who has the better signature punch?

boxing people laugh at hendo's technique...

I recognize that they are two different weight classes. Some say Conor's left is overrated but I want your opinion. Pound for pound who has the better signature punch?
U crazy to even ask.

Never seen anyone survive 3 or 4 well connected H Bombs... seen a few fighters survive 3 or 4 of McG's straight left...

Both are quite effective weapons however...

Hendo had some nice ko's but he was known as decision Dan for years.

Conor on the other hand has 2 wins by ud, 1 sub and plenty great t/kos which to me is impressive at 145/155

He was known by desicion Dan because people felt he won undeserving decisions, not because of his finishing rate.

Hendo has landed H bombs from UFC, to PRIDE, to Strikeforce. Hendo has been in the big leagues his whole career so It's not fair to limit his KO success to UFC. No one really cares who Conor KO'ed in Cage Rage, or KOTC or wherever he was before the UFC.
I'll give you Wanderlei KO but what other 1 hit KOs does the H-bomb have?

You're also comparing Conor's 10 UFC fights vs Dan's 40 "big league" fights...Of course Conor is gonna have less.

Last edited:
Hendo

Conors left is just super accurate.

Hendo one-hitter quittered mo-fos into comas.

Well said, Conors Left is great with HOW he uses it and sets it up. but if we're talking destructive power hendo takes the cake.

I think Floyd exposed Conor's left as a ...

See this right here is a common belief on Sherdog. Conor landed two solid punches in that fight. One, an uppercut that snapped Floyd's head back and two, a body shot that visibly hurt Floyd to the point that he complained it was low and got a breather (it wasn't low). It's almost as if not only did folks here not watch the fight but they clearly don't watch boxing. Even the heavy hitters at the weight class above (Canelo and GGG) don't one shot KO people, let alone Floyd. He doesn't get hit clean much but when he does he shows no ill effects. Floyd has an absolute granite chin.

Now, look at Conor in MMA. He dropped Nate 3 times, KO'd Aldo with one shot (who had only been briefly dropped once in his career by an absolute rocket of a Mendes right hand), dropped Alvarez 3 in route to a finish, dropped and TKO'd Poirer, and finished a few other folks with punches. He absolutely has stellar power in his left combined with great accuracy.

All that said, Henderson's right is probably the best example of a trump card in the history of MMA. If he can land it he wins. Period. So Henderson.

If you didn't know any better you would think that Hendo killed a few of the guys he KOd in his day

Conor's left is better IMO. Its more precise and accurate and he lands it on offense and on the counter. Furthermore, he lands it consistently and breaks fighters down with his left before he finishes them with it. Hendo packs a huge punch, but its not always effective. Conor is more consistent in finishing fights with his big weapon, you see him land it and win fights vs pretty much everyone. Hendo on the other hand has success no question.....but vs many more opponents that H bomb didn't work. I think what I am trying to say is Conor is just more consistent and effective with his left. In terms of power, both guys land its lights out.

Back