Who is the best QB in the NFL and why is it Jay Cutler?

The pool is being diluted with mobile and huge qb's.
Most of the mobile QB are not that successful. They seem stuck in college mentality and are not able to truly adapt to the professional level gameplay needed. I think the problem is they are so used to relying on themselves, which is fine in college, that they don't use their mobility properly to extend the play rather than make the play when that is the better option.

Most of the mobile QB are not that successful. They seem stuck in college mentality and are not able to truly adapt to the professional level gameplay needed. I think the problem is they are so used to relying on themselves, which is fine in college, that they don't use their mobility properly to extend the play rather than make the play when that is the better option.

I agree 100% but it is easier to find a runner to mix it up than a pocket passer. College teams don't exist to crank out NFL quarterbacks. They play to win.

I agree 100% but it is easier to find a runner to mix it up than a pocket passer. College teams don't exist to crank out NFL quarterbacks. They play to win.
Exactly. Which is why very successful college QB's can't even make pro teams sometimes, and guys like Brady who were nobodies in college can go on to be the best ever in pro football.

Two very different games.

Exactly. Which is why very successful college QB's can't even make pro teams sometimes, and guys like Brady who were nobodies in college can go on to be the best ever in pro football.

Two very different games.

I would say that mobile QBS are adequate to good from day 1. Rg3's rookie season would be hard to be had by a pocket rookie. Cam was amazingly successful earlier. Same with Vick. Cunningham, young, tarkenton, and Elway are the only guys that maybe became more productive late in their careers and s

Another stinker from smokin Jay.

Smokin' Jay was 6 of 12 for 83 yards, one touchdown and 3 interceptions before being placed in concussion protocol. How would anyone be able to tell if he's concussed or just his normal self?

Smokin' Jay was 6 of 12 for 83 yards, one touchdown and 3 interceptions before being placed in concussion protocol. How would anyone be able to tell if he's concussed or just his normal self?
The only guys to play worse than Hundley... Cutler the Packers second best QB ever and Peterman.

Yikes

The only guys to play worse than Hundley... Cutler the Packers second best QB ever and Peterman.

Yikes

Cutler made great receivers out of the Packers secondary.

Back