Prepare for a paradigm shift.

FyrFytr998

When the shit keeps piling up…Get a shovel.
@Gold
Reaction score
Not putting this in the War Room as it’s strictly for 2A supporters. Republicans are bitching up on gun owners. If one of these dumb ass politicians are from your state, make yourself heard.

On the surface they espouse about “common sense”, but word things in a way to leave interpretations open ended.

To the mods. If this has to be moved, I understand. I just prefer to keep it in the pro gun section. It’s meant to be just a PSA more than an ldealogical rant.

I've never seen MAC get that into it about politics on his channel.

I've never seen MAC get that into it about politics on his channel.

I’m sure he’s super pissed after all the shit he took for giving the NRA another chance. In the course of a week, the NRA and these politicians have shit on gun owners.

Agreed.

On a sidenote, you hear Colion Noir's personal info, the personal info of his parents has all gotten posted online and he's been getting threats?

Yes, liberalism... the side of the understanding and no violent....

Agreed.

On a sidenote, you hear Colion Noir's personal info, the personal info of his parents has all gotten posted online and he's been getting threats?

Yes, liberalism... the side of the understanding and no violent....

Terrible. I’ll leave it at that before we get too War Roomy.

I'm letting all my reps in CA know how I feel; in a calm articulate manner. Are my expectations curbed? Yes.

NRA has always been a tool of the GOP and the GOP looks at gun owners the same way the DNC looks at minorities. A guaranteed vote they dont have to do anything for because the alternative is hostile.

The 2012 election should have shown EVERYONE that. You had two candidates, one who passed sweeping anti-gun legislation and the other was Barack Obama. The NRA tripped over itself to endorse Romney the gun grabber against a president whose only gun legislation to that point was expansion of federal gun rights. the 2 party system is killing this country. people ask why Dems are hostile to gun owners and I point to the Romney example. Why should the DNC court gun owners when gun owners dont endorse them? politics is ALWAYS about tit for tat.

^Truth right there.

Republicans have no reasons right now to be caving in on gun legislation.

nPUJMyx.gif

At least the NRA reversed itself and is against the ban in its entirety now.

At least the NRA reversed itself and is against the ban in its entirety now.
damage is done. The NRA only reversed itself because 99% of its membership based blasted the fuck out of them. the NRA management has no idea what its members want, need or require.

damage is done. The NRA only reversed itself because 99% of its membership based blasted the fuck out of them. the NRA management has no idea what its members want, need or require.

True, the NRA is suffering from “career” leaders the same as the government.

Back