Relationship HYUUUGE update: My oldest friend is in the hospital. Please check out my new post

Wow, way to go, and thanks. That's pretty awesome. XXL should do it, I think.
I would be happy for it to be a surprise, so I don't need any details, unless you'd like to volunteer them by PM, but what is your location (in general, you don't need to be too specific)?

I will ensure he knows the Sherbros are jumping aboard the Garfield War Machine(TM as of right now lol). He will appreciate it and I really appreciate it too.

I'll send it as a surprise. My bro and I own the company and plenty of Sherbros helped us through Kickstarter. So we like to give back as much as we can.

Will send something from London in the next few days, I'll ask my family in Ireland if they can send something too. I work for a European institution so I can almost definitely get something sent from Brussels. I'll ask around and see if anyone is guna be anywhere else in Europe during the next few weeks. Can't promise more then cards though sherbro

Will send something from London in the next few days, I'll ask my family in Ireland if they can send something too. I work for a European institution so I can almost definitely get something sent from Brussels. I'll ask around and see if anyone is guna be anywhere else in Europe during the next few weeks. Can't promise more then cards though sherbro
Don't. It's all about the postcards. And thanks very much.

Folks, hey, I really appreciate the offers of extra stuff and I'm sure they do too, but no one is obligated to do anything and the request is far less demanding so please don't worry about that. They're just asking for postcards or pictures of outside views because the hospital room doesn't have any windows. It's perfectly OK to not send anything else. Sure, no one is telling you not to and many thanks if you do, but the postcards are what really will matter, especially if he is there for very much longer. AFAIK we still have no idea when he is getting out.

I'll send it as a surprise. My bro and I own the company and plenty of Sherbros helped us through Kickstarter. So we like to give back as much as we can.
Fantastic, thanks so much, but I'm just wondering what country and state/province it's coming from, please?

last time i was in the ICU i broke out and went on a rampage through town then went back to the ICU and got intook again then rampaged out and got picked up by my dad and my mom made soup and here i am. Its funny because its true.

If i sent the guy a letter it would probably have a key or shiv tucked inside.

Nurses get paid well because they have to deal with assholes like me lol.

last time i was in the ICU i broke out and went on a rampage through town then went back to the ICU and got intook again then rampaged out and got picked up by my dad and my mom made soup and here i am. Its funny because its true.

If i sent the guy a letter it would probably have a key or shiv tucked inside.

Nurses get paid well because they have to deal with assholes like me lol.
You won't get any argument from me about that last part (LOL). Sadly, he's not rampaging anywhere anytime soon, so a post card will do. Thanks, regardless.

Poor guy. I hope he recovers. Sounds like a guy who always beats the odds.

Poor guy. I hope he recovers. Sounds like a guy who always beats the odds.
You have no idea. And it's not like he's one of those sugary always bubbly super cheerful infinitely optimistc guys all the time either. It's just when the going gets tough, he just buckles down and does what he needs to do to make it through the day.

This is one of the tougher rows to hoe, however, so yeah, keep the card coming, people!

You have no idea. And it's not like he's one of those sugary always bubbly super cheerful infinitely optimistc guys all the time either. It's just when the going gets tough, he just buckles down and does what he needs to do to make it through the day.

This is one of the tougher rows to hoe, however, so yeah, keep the card coming, people!

As I get older in life, I've learned its the simple things in life that mean the most...connecting with people, even if you don't know them helps...it shows we're all in this together, and you're not alone. Means more then flowers, chocolates, etc.

Come on you lazy fucks, lets help a warrior out. Someday it could be you or I.

As I get older in life, I've learned its the simple things in life that mean the most...connecting with people, even if you don't know them helps...it shows we're all in this together, and you're not alone. Means more then flowers, chocolates, etc.

Come on you lazy fucks, lets help a warrior out. Someday it could be you or I.
Here's hoping we can get more people to read this post along with the OP.

He received the shirt. Thanks very much. It seems to have made his day.

He messaged me on FB. Along with a pic. Thanks for that. It made my day as well because I was at the airport for a business trip and I was stressed . Once I saw the pic and message, it felt great that We were able to cheer him up. We're glad to help out! Please tell him to get better soon.

He messaged me on FB. Along with a pic. Thanks for that. It made my day as well because I was at the airport for a business trip and I was stressed . Once I saw the pic and message, it felt great that We were able to cheer him up. We're glad to help out! Please tell him to get better soon.
You bet, thank you.

And to all the rest of you, please, more cards. Keep them coming if you would be so kind. They mean a lot to him.

You bet, thank you.

And to all the rest of you, please, more cards. Keep them coming if you would be so kind. They mean a lot to him.

Just reading this. I am an aussie so will get onto it and send him some postcards. Might sneak in a couple with some good looking beach chicks to brighten his day.

Just reading this. I am an aussie so will get onto it and send him some postcards. Might sneak in a couple with some good looking beach chicks to brighten his day.
If so, thanks but be subtle with the scenery; he's got a wife and daughter.

Nice story. This gentleman will overcome and get better, and the positive energy of hundreds of people will have done the trick.

I will send one today

Back