Eminem's opinion of Trump

Fucking retire already.

Not just him, all rappers.
I still can't believe this pedestrian level bullshit music is still on vogue. It should have been gone out of trend along with the fanny bag. Definitely the worst thing coming out of the 90s. Kind of like that horror movie boogeyman that keeps coming back after you killed it.

Please someone shoot that shitshow in the face REPEATEDLY.

I still can't believe this pedestrian level bullshit music is still on vogue. It should have been gone out of trend along with the fanny bag. Definitely the worst thing coming out of the 90s. Kind of like that horror movie boogeyman that keeps coming back after you killed it.

Please someone shoot that shitshow in the face REPEATEDLY.

Pretty much hasn't been a significant rock album in the past 15 years.

Lol at Eminem. Like many others already said, dude made his career off of being controversial, sexist, racist, etc. That shit was way more fun to listen to than this political trash.

He's certainly looking like it. Good Kid, M.A.A.D City is an incredible concept album, really drew a lot from 90s hip hop, just an incredible piece of storytelling as well.

To Pimp a Butterfly is immortalized in the Harvard Archives. The album really blew people away, another concept album but with a real heavy jazz and funk influence.

DAMN blew up to just as much acclaim and success.

The song I posted from SNL closes out TPAB and this is about halfway through the album. The self hatred in this song is palpable, and he's one of many rappers to be talking about suicidal thoughts these days.

Then in contrast you have this song.

Even if the music isn't for you, he's definitely an artist worth respect. Honestly I find it hard to believe you can deny him his incredible talent if you actually listen to Sing About Me, and his importance in music today.

I didn't want to give them the traffic, but I did watch the Eminem video just now and I spit my eggs out it was so funny.

Also didn't eminem get the cops called on him for pulling a gun on his ex wife Kim?

Back