KSW 40: Pudzianowski vs Jay Silva | Today | LIVE STREAM + discussion

I feel like Jay Silva is gonna Pull off a Manhoef vs Hunto or get Tkod from the turtle position.

I'm out the loop, what happened to McSweeney.

I'm out the loop, what happened to McSweeney.
An interview from six months ago surfaced where he said he's retired because he suffered a stroke and is blind in one eye. So the (shadow) sanctioning body didn't clear him and KSW decided to pull him from the fight.

I know its a polish organisation and the biggest part of the audience is polish, but the show is still in Ireland.
They shouldn't talk that much polish (saying that as someone who speaks polish).

btw. that christmas commercial was hilarious.

Last edited:
Can't see this going well for Fields.

My god.. that cover of whiskey in the jar was turrible.

An interview from six months ago surfaced where he said he's retired because he suffered a stroke and is blind in one eye. So the (shadow) sanctioning body didn't clear him and KSW decided to pull him from the fight.
Thanks bud

Ouch! he shouldn't be even fighting if true.

My god.. that cover of whiskey in the jar was turrible.

tenor.gif

5 of the 8 referees are british/irish and KSW is posting every scorecard on twitter, they really trying to get away from the reputation of shady decissions.

Back