(video) Mike Perry on Emil Meek "Meek Mill needs to get on my level"

He already has 3 mixtapes and did a track with Pitbull, but they've shelved that one indefinitely

fzzf0aT.jpg

EwAUlFW.jpg

<45><45><45>

Gp8ae59.jpg

you're the first person that's ever mentioned it lol
I was admiring the shoop and I saw it and was like wtf is WWA and then I remembered this was a “rap” cover so that’s the only logical conclusion lol

Meek put on a good fight at 206, look forward to his fights from here on out, and this probably be a good one but I don't want to see Mike sideline him for another year. When Mike knocks dudes out they gotta go on like a pilgrimage or visionquest to get the courage to come back to the octagon after recovering

Meek put on a good fight at 206, look forward to his fights from here on out, and this probably be a good one but I don't want to see Mike sideline him for another year. When Mike knocks dudes out they gotta go on like a pilgrimage or visionquest to get the courage to come back to the octagon after recovering
I don't think we will see Meek for a long time after Drake has his way with him

edit: Usman*

Michael Perry is one of the most popular fighters in the UFC and will soon overtake Conor McGregor as the most called out fighter in UFC history. It's amazing how much he has done in this sport in so little time and with almost no support from the UFC brass. 100% grassroots movement.

all that meth really fried his damn brain cells

Back