Aldo should call out Lobov

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
I understand that Lobov is unranked and does not deserve Aldo. Let's put that aside.

All Aldo has to say is that he knows Conor is a coward so Lobov is going to take Conor's beating instead unless Lobov is a coward too.

Lobov would most likely jump at this opportunity. Conor will not only be invested in this fight, he is guaranteed to be at the fight.

After beating him, he can thank Lobov for not being a coward then they'll cut to Conor raging outside the cage. Or maybe Conor rushes the cage.

So many hype possibilities. Too bad Aldo cannot trash talk.

You must wanna see Lobov Lobovomized.

Last edited:
imagine if somehow aldo runs into a lobov fist and gets KOd 12 seconds in.

I understand that Lobov is unranked and does not deserve Aldo. Let's put that aside.

All Aldo has to say is that he knows Conor is a coward so Lobov is going to take Conor's beating instead unless Lobov is a coward too.

Lobov would most likely jump at this opportunity. Conor will not only be invested in this fight, he is guaranteed to be at the fight.

After beating him, he can thank Lobov for not being a coward then they'll cut to Conor raging outside the cage. Or maybe Conor rushes the cage.

Barao should.

tumblr_lvnv62xwlg1qmnwwpo1_r1_400.gif
For even suggesting Aldo call out Artem, Artem Lobov motherf*ker, Aldo don't call out butlers... <FookIsThatGuy>

Last edited:
Yeah, we need to see more of the all time greats calling out no names with 50/50 records. Good call TS!

Aldo needs to make a run. He hasn't looked great for quite awhile. Conor isn't moving to 145 . Aldo needs to move to 155, beat a few guys and earn it. Nate needs a fight. Waiting for Conor might not be the best career move. IF Aldo beats Nate, he would have a nice spring board to call out Conor. As it is, Conor has nothing to witn by beating Aldo again. There are bigger money fights with Tony , Khabib, and Nate at 55 and several at 170. Had Aldo destroyed Max, he might be have a little better standing but not now. The formula for Conor is durability and gas tank or get him down and beat him up. Not sure that is Aldo's strong suit.

I'd laugh my ass off if The Russian Hammer beat old soulless Aldo.

Back