Artem Lobov contemplating retirement after loss to Andre Fili.

Conor hasn't earned a single title fight he's been in, and he's too scared to defend. Conor is a complete joke to anyone but the Filthiest of Casuals.

Before Max, Conor had the hardest and longest path to a FW title shot ever.

TBF, Fili had a 10-inch reach advantage on Artem and still had to resort to panic wrestling.

To this day I still don't know who this fucker is.

He seems to be a running joke here? Has something to do with McGregor?

Yeah, he should retire. It's not like he made it to the UFC based on merit.

He could make a ton more money by being Connnie's personal punching bag too.

Its a no brainer.

Artem said he wants to box next and said he was a boxer first before mma fighter, artem is not going to last in boxing with those short arms and chin up style

I think at this point he might as well fight until he gets cut because he won't be given an infinite amount of chances. He's taken a lot of punches and kicks to the head in his last couple fights. I think he should just acknowledge that he isn't a top level guy and just try to stay on the payroll for as long as he can against lesser competition.

Conor most certainly is not legit. He has no gas tank, he sucks shit on the ground, and he has no real KO power. He's been protected his entire UFC run, he's been gifted fights he has not earned, and he loses to anyone in the top 5 of LW if he wasn't too scared to fight. Conor is a scrub, an asterisk, and a stain on the sport.

Come on I hate Conor but you are an idiot.

He has definitively earned his FW shot AND belt.

Not every fighter is meant to go up rankings. Give artem good match ups and put him as action fight on a weaker card

Kinda feel bad for him, he isn't a bad fighter at all.
Too bad for him they don't score fights based on heart. Artem has a ton of it, just no reach no high level ground game, tdd or wrestling

Honestly, what does he have left to prove?

2w 4L in the UFC
“hardest hitter” in the UFC with all decision wins and losses

With these accolades, he can feel comfortable calling it s career. If they need to pull this legend out of retirement... so be it.

“The Russian Rubber Mallet”

umbrellaboy.jpg

He should be cut

Even with being McGregor's boy, I can't believe he got 6 UFC fights.

No Artem, we won't miss you, and we won't be sitting here waiting for your comeback if you do retire. Conor's fame didn't rub off on you.

Only so many times he can fall back on the Conor card. He seems like a decent guy but if his goal is to be in the top 5 then yeah, he should just retire.

Even if he wanted to retire it would not be possible. You can't stop the Siberian express... Choo choo motherfuckers!

On top of considerable experience and good knowledge about fighting he has a tremendous heart, tremendous chin and tremendous will. But unfortunately, nothing else. In his amateur/pro career he fought close to 40 times and never been KOd/TKOd. His only TKO was a complete joke everyone agreed upon.

I admire his toughness. Does he belong in the UFC? I would give him one last chance against a brawler.

Back