Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrlaltdelete

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This better be good or I'm giving up... for the thousandth time.

p14505262_b_v8_ab.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just here to LOL at the most overrated bad guy in the history of television

Soooo Carl still roaming around solo when they’re at war with another group? Smart.

Expecting nothing.

Will still probably be disappointed somehow.

i watched and have rewatched the walking dead up until season 6 probably 50 times (i run it in the background while working a lot). Season 6 and 7 it seemed "the magic" just kind of disappeared. I used to put it up there with Breaking Bad, Justified, and Game of Thrones for the best shows ever. Now, i didn't even realize the new season starts tonight until I came to sherdog.

i watched and have rewatched the walking dead up until season 6 probably 50 times (i run it in the background while working a lot). Season 6 and 7 it seemed "the magic" just kind of disappeared. I used to put it up there with Breaking Bad, Justified, and Game of Thrones for the best shows ever. Now, i didn't even realize the new season starts tonight until I came to sherdog.

A show can only last so long before it starts to drop, its inevitable

{<jordan}

So when did they train ninja? Dudes sneaking up on folks in wide open areas is so overpowered.

Yeah, if they fuck this up I'm praying for tiger AIDS on all of these fuckers.
Tired of all of the cockteasery in this show. Get to the action

{<doc}

Damn...rick and friends ain't fucking around. They using all the walkers to their advantage

expecting some high quality entertainment after this commercial break.

let me guess...Negan was expecting them and sent everyone to attack an undefended Alexandria *rollseyes*

Havent watched since around season 3-4. Does anyone read the comics because ive read up to around issue 100 and i recall black zombies having their own little panel. I got the impression they were hinting at something, has anything happened ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back