Can the Cleveland browns make it to 4 - 12 this year?

Very close game vs the titans today. We managed 3 different scoring drives and took this one to overtime. THRILLED with the progress we are making. Victory is just a stone’s throw away.

This is sadly the truth.

Cleveland must have a vastly underrated night scene...

They cant catch a break. Losing Thomas isnt something they can overcome. (Who could tho.)

Last edited:
I'd be amazed if the Colts win more than four games at this rate.

Halfway through the season, 0-8. No prob tho, still got a lot of games left. I think we can do this! BELIEVELANDS!!!!

GOATdon returns.
josh-gordon.gif

Not a bad day for the Browns today. I know they have been using this additional planning time they have to develop a rock solid game plan vs the Lions next week. Feeling on top of the world right now.

The Browns do play the Packers at Cleveland which could be a good chance for a win. The Packers will probably be down to less than 20 players by then.

The Browns do play the Packers at Cleveland which could be a good chance for a win. The Packers will probably be down to less than 20 players by then.
With how the season is going my mini Twitter campaign to be the Packers version of Rudy only without the sack will come true by the time the Browns game roles around.

The Browns hung up 24 points vs the Lions today!! I knew they were cooking up a great game plan for this matchup. Well done Boys!!

Heartbreaking loss for the Browns today. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. We outscored the Jags easily in the 2nd quarter and shut them out in the 3rd.

I know this team is playing their guts out every single play. That’s all that matters.

The Browns should get an easy win against the hapless Packers.

The Browns should get an easy win against the hapless Packers.
I have had this game circled on my calendar since July. Even before Brett Favre got injured I knew we’d have a chance here.

I have had this game circled on my calendar since July. Even before Brett Favre got injured I knew we’d have a chance here.

Don't confuse Aaron Rodgers with Brett Favre! We have Brett Hundley trying to break Favre's interception records.

Browns up 3-0 right now over the Bengals!!!!!! I’ve got a great feeling about this game, boys!

Well the Bengals made a pretty giant 30 point come back. A few lucky bounces of the ball and these things happen. Proud of the team anyway.

Back