The Sherdog Counter-Strike players club

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn you really dont play the new CS huh ?
I actually did. I got to be one of the first people to beta test the game. I just got sick and tired of the community not to mention the constant updates to weapons it's not that difficult to get it right the first time.
Anyways what do you think of the map?

not to mention the constant updates to weapons it's not that difficult to get it right the first time.

Valve now has the data to mine in CSGO for adjusting weapons to counter players abuse of them. Thats something which wasnt possible in 1.6 and Source.

Valve now has the data to mine in CSGO for adjusting weapons to counter players abuse of them. Thats something which wasnt possible in 1.6 and Source.
Please tell me one weapon that was broken in CSS or 1.6? Well you know what how about people just get good at the game. And stop blaming the weapons. I played CS 1.6 at amateur level and I was capable of killing people with every gun in the game consistently with the exception of the compact pistol I could never master that damn gun.

Last edited:
Please tell me one weapon that was broken in CSS or 1.6?

CSS and 1.6 were driven solely by private community run servers. With the introduction of MM to CSGO that is maintained by Valve they have direct access to match logs for parsing.

I can only speak towards CSS for i logged more time in that version than 1.6. In CSS the player model to player hitbox location was massively broken in online play. So when the baseline of bullet registration is heavily inaccurate. Discussing weapon balance changes cant occur until the root cause is addressed. This isnt including that in CSS Valve didnt have any logs to mine pertaining to weapon imbalances.

Recently discussed a similar situation with someone pertaining to the Scout on the CSGO subreddit. Would post it, however i post under my real name there. Which is something i dont desire this message board to learn. I'll think about PM'ing it to you : )

Dreamhack Masters was better than ESL One: Cologne. A lot of good BO3 games, with great CS.

Game times is what killed the viewership. They started at 4am EST.

This weekend is pretty packed. ESG lan going on in Greece and third season of ELeague kicking off tomorrow.

I don't think Heroic got enough praise for outplaying SK.

SK's CT setup on most of their maps is abysmal. Only map they seem somewhat comfortable on is Overpass atm. Every other map is them in the same static position every round looking lost when the T's push into the bombsite.

Teamplay wise, SK look broken : (

So now that I have a boss gpu and 144hz adaptive sync screen, my skill has gone up. I highly recommend it to CSGO players. It really improves the experience.

On an unrelated note,

Do any of you have like 100 unplayed steam games but everytime you boot up, you just load CSGO? Well, that's me.

Last edited:
New Dust2 HYPE!!!!!

If i can get tickets im going to the ELeague Major in Boston : )

New Dust2 looking like Inferno.

I like it.

Been having lots of fun with the game lately again, which is cool. Starting to get normal aim back (except with pistols, I suck with them). One account back to global, another to smurf but main is always DMG/LE for some reason until I get it inactive for couple of months and its somewhere down again

One problem though, been having weird lags lately. Anyone else in EU having the same? Internet connection is fast and fine, other games and things work very well but with CSGO there is weird lag spikes, even though ping doesnt seem to be rising. Maybe choke/loss issue? Or server side problems?

Rooting for Optic myself for the major but dont know if they can make it. EnVy, Space Soldiers and Godsent may provide issues. At least the first and the last ones

UdCWgOa.png

I want god tier SK against current form Faze at the ELeague Valve Major Grand Final. Where every round is fought for like its map point.

Whats strange and funny at the same time is that no one has eyes on Gambit. So they can pull off another sleeper performance in the playoffs.

When Valve started to adjust the gun sounds in late 2016 people complained. Its been half a year now since all gun sounds were changed and the vast majority now prefer the new to old sounds. **Biggest reason for the sound update had to be the audio levels were abysmal for television broadcast.

While the older sounds were iconic. They drowned out all other noises with the added negative of wrecking your eardrums.

Recent update even included when you pickup a dropped grenade each one has a different sound. Allowing players to differentiate audibly without having to divert their eyes.

Qualifiers for minor were big shitshow.
No qualifiers for Asia.
No VISA problems only for EU minor.
And CEVO not punishing cheaters in CIS qualifier, while banning manually in EU qualifier.
There is not enough evidence to ban that Romanian kid. Sodah was cheating 100% though.

Eleague fucked up choosing CEVO.
Valve fucked up again with late pick of Major host, forced minor to be too early so as not to have visa problems for Major and Major qualifier.
Because there is always missing players due to visa issues with major in US.
So, I guess this is only positive thing from those EU cucks letting anybody in(unless they are from former Soviet Union).
Whose idea was to hold CIS monor in EU? Idiot savant level.

I like 1.6 sounds more because of more diversity. That mp5 eargasm!
GO is more realistic.
I got to say I agree with you on that point. The 1.6 sounds are just Superior in every way except if you're going for realism.
Not to mention listen to the shotgun that just sounds good.
I just can't understand how csgo makes mistake after mistake. It feels like the old Call of Duty Mod for Counter-Strike lol.
The game has so much goddamn potential and it doesn't have the technological limitations as its predecessors.
Not to mention the cheating problem. Is completely insane. Although there not a lot that can be done about that.

At the end of the day I just hope the game is able to improve itself.

WOW, what a game between Faze and Gambit.
Last map went to double OT and had Guardian and mou stylin with AWPs.
Honestly I thought Gambit had this going to Cache as it was one of their strong 3 maps and not one of Fazes'.
Avoided Mirage(probably Fazes' 2nd best map), and got Train and Cache.
Faze was sometimes too stretched out, or had wrong midgame calls, but otherwise are strong on every buy.
Gambit had that LAN qualifier for WCA IIRC. Dosia was IGL first time there and really bad fragging wise. But much better this time around. And strats are getting slightly better.
Funny thing on that LAN was they lost 2-1 to Mousesports, but since they qualified they used it to play their 3 worst maps for practice.
Fitch is still questionable, he didn't have clear roles in 3 of 6 halves, and made too many mistakes in last map.

Even though Faze won, this brings end to their 17 map win streak on tier 1 LANs.
It started with Nuke loss to Gambit, and ended with Train here.

And, fuck yeah with the all the way BO3.

What about what now?
By the way only douchebags use the awp. You got to break that scout out.

I'm talking about tournament in Russia with half a mil on line, where two opposing players traded great AWP plays on deciding map.
And I'm a douchebag who played scoutknives today.

Hey man it's a fantastic map.

WOW, what a game between Faze and Gambit.

Only caught the last map.

Of 2017 ive been saying since mid-Spring that Mou was the best AWP'r in the world. Its strange though at how fast Guardian has returned to form. All things considering this is looking to be one hell of a lan!

Had to work today so i only got to watch the 2nd and 3rd map between SK/Faze from vods. I heavily doubted Boltzs ability, he's making me a believer.

Decided to do some FFA Rifle DM and was hitting some disgusting shots consistently. Queued up for ESEA MM and took over the server: https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=11636890

Earlier i got my ELeague Valve Major ticket for Boston with my Hotel and transportation booked : )

Really fallen off the CS pro scene over the last 6-8 months because of work. Feels bad.

JW and fnatic still doing ok I hope??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back