Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
Hillary definitely has a thing for males who are sexual predators.

Sexual%2BPredator.jpg

I don’t know about that. Her toe injury will probably keep her out of the race.

On 11/9/2016 I said that there was a 10% chance that there would be a Trump - Clinton rematch. She has a maniacal desire to be President, nothing will dissuade her.

It's no longer 10% chance that Hillary will run in 2020. More like 100% if she stays healthy. @peytonlucy

Never. She burned every last bridge to get elected.
She did but the corruption is deep and there is a reason the Clintons do what they want and never face ramifications. Just one Clinton scandal would sink almost any other politician but they have experienced nearly hundreds. She stole the primary and broad daylight and MSM covered up for her.

pretty sure she made a deal with bernie to give him 2020 then again who is she to keep promises

He will be too old. Hell, she is almost too old. I bet Corey booker and Elizabeth warren make a run at it.

He will be too old. Hell, she is almost too old. I bet Corey booker and Elizabeth warren make a run at it.
corey book will fail miserably after they found him taking $$$ from the big pharma companies for votes

There's no way the Dems are running another woman, let alone Clinton, against Trump in 2020. Against Pence, maybe, but not if Trump's running again. They tried to play that card, threw everything but the kitchen sink at him (sexual assault allegations, the pussy grabbing tape, countless of quotes easily interpreted as misogynistic) and he still came out on top.

Think again. @Grenz

maxresdefault.jpg

Back