'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

TrainAllDay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF OP FOR LATEST UPDATES.

Unofficial Final Base Roster (not including 8 DLC characters)
DQir7dmVAAASqB6

DQir72vV4AAaykS

ThisLoneGelada-size_restricted.gif

OpulentAnguishedHorsechestnutleafminer-size_restricted.gif

PowerfulRegalFattaileddunnart-size_restricted.gif

NextFaithfulCockerspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Majin Android 21 Joins The Fight!!!
Android-21.jpg

Last edited:
Down af will be getting on launch

I probably will since I enjoyed the older Marvel games and Skullgirls.

Game should be great considering who is making it

Vegeta better be on tier one TS!

looks awesome, 100% buy for me

I just hope the characters have some variety. we've mostly seen chain combo -> rush -> launch -> super. and everyone has beam attacks.

I'll definitely be getting it but I'm an MK/Tekken guy, I haven't got a clue when it comes to this style of fighting game.

This won't be a shitty DBZ game unless you don't like good fighting games
It's just marvel vs capcom with DBZ skins. Simple 2d side by side fighting games do not mesh with the feel and scope of what dragon ball z is.

Tenkaichi or bust.

It's just marvel vs capcom with DBZ skins. Simple 2d side by side fighting games do not mesh with the feel and scope of what dragon ball z is.

Tenkaichi or bust.

Which marvel vs capcom is this a reskin of? You do know the VS games are their own style of fighting game that includes more than just MvC? Calling this a marvel vs capcom with DBZ skins is really silly.

Btw, you do know this is suppose to be a fighting game made by a fighting game dev, right? An extremely competent one, too.

Which marvel vs capcom is this a reskin of? You do know the VS games are their own style of fighting game that includes more than just MvC? Calling this a marvel vs capcom with DBZ skins is really silly.

Btw, you do know this is suppose to be a fighting game made by a fighting game dev, right? An extremely competent one, too.
Doesn't matter which mvc I'm saying it's a reskin of. It just looks JUST like a mvc game. And again, a 2d side by side game does not at all cover the scope and feel of what fights in the dragon ball universe look and feel like. No 3d movement, no flying, no throwing people through buildings, no care. Fuck this game.

Doesn't matter which mvc I'm saying it's a reskin of. It just looks JUST like a mvc game. And again, a 2d side by side game does not at all cover the scope and feel of what fights in the dragon ball universe look and feel like. No 3d movement, no flying, no throwing people through buildings, no care. Fuck this game.

Cool, you'll just get smashed online anyways. This game will be the closest to capturing the feel of fast pace fights in DBZ and will be a very competent FG. You're not a fighting game player so this isn't for you.

Cool, you'll just get smashed online anyways. This game will be the closest to capturing the feel of fast pace fights in DBZ and will be a very competent FG. You're not a fighting game player so this isn't for you.
LOLWUT
I must have missed the parts in DBZ where they only moved forward and back and stay in a 30 foot line of movement LOL

LOLWUT
I must have missed the parts in DBZ where they only moved forward and back and stay in a 30 foot line of movement LOL

It's okay, bud. The game isn't for you. No biggie. The FGC is very excited for this game, and that's all that matters.

LOLWUT

Yeah because every 3D DBZ game is sooooo good

Yeah because every 3D DBZ game is sooooo good

Most of them are clunky/sloppy crap. Xenoverse nailed the flying around and the world of DBZ but the combat is so sub par. I'm excited to see a DBZ game with fast smooth fighting in it. The art style and look of the game are top notch, too.

Back