Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that Ring has partner with Amazon and you can sub for 2.99 a month with Amazon Prime and you get about 30 fights they have uploaded from 2000 til now.

I am not sure its worth it but worth mentioning,

Kind of like ufc fightpass ,but boring!

Dillion White is fighting Helenius in a few hours.

jessie vargas brought his daughter by my house to trick or treat tonight. he had on a mask and came up asking for candy. i thought he was just an older kid so i gave him a couple pieces. he said "that's it?" i was in a good mood so i gave him another little candy bar. then he actually reaches in the bowl of candy and takes more. What am i gonna do? beat up some kid? so i just said "well that is rude as hell," and at that point he took off the mask. was pretty funny and a good thing i didnt want to beat up a kid, otherwise that might not have gone so well

he actually already has his next fight lined up but we cant make a public announcement yet.

Scott Quigg wins by stoppage. Looking a bit raw in his first fight out of the Wildcard gym.

Sepp blatter was playing grabass with hope solo? Dude was worth hundreds of millions and decides to harass her? Why do sleazy old men think they can get away with groping? And why do other famous people think sexual assault is ok?

since broner said he would fuck up duran at lightweight....

I'm not watching that video, if I make a hand made interview saying I'd destroy hearns at welter you wouldn't post it so why is this meant to be interesting?

I'm not watching that video, if I make a hand made interview saying I'd destroy hearns at welter you wouldn't post it so why is this meant to be interesting?
damn, i made that video specifically for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back