Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
...and in response, Spacey comes out of the closet.

Kevin-Spacey-Reuters.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/ente...aims-kevin-spacey-seduce-14-article-1.3598031

"The 46-year-old actor claims in an extensive interview with Buzzfeed that Kevin Spacey climbed on top of him in bed when he was just 14 years old."

“He was trying to seduce me. I don't know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.”

Mr. President responds...

"Spacey said in a statement late Sunday night that he did not remember the encounter and was "horrified" by Rapp's retelling.

"But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been depply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years," the actor said."

"I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I now choose to live life as a gay man."

Wow... Spacey is accused of attempting to seduce a 14 year old boy, and in his defense Spacey comes out of the closet.

EDIT - Wow.... Family Guy nailed it, over a decade ago.

Last edited:
Not really a shocker here. It’s been a well known fact that Spacey has been a homosexual. Worst kept secret.

Everyone being accused nowadays.

Forget "everyone's on steroids" it's now "everyone (males) are sexual assaulting"

<{Joewithit}>

Kevin Spacey being gay is a truly shocking secret indeed

This is the same feeling I had when Brock tested positive

Simply speechless, I am

Not really a shocker here. It’s been a well known fact that Spacey has been a homosexual. Worst kept secret.

But the thing about him possible assaulting minors is really disturbing, especially with cases like Feldman/Singer/Salva in Hollywood.

...and in response, Spacey comes out of the closet.

Kevin-Spacey-Reuters.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/ente...aims-kevin-spacey-seduce-14-article-1.3598031

"The 46-year-old actor claims in an extensive interview with Buzzfeed that Kevin Spacey climbed on top of him in bed when he was just 14 years old."

“He was trying to seduce me. I don't know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.”

Mr. President responds...

"Spacey said in a statement late Sunday night that he did not remember the encounter and was "horrified" by Rapp's retelling.

"But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been depply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years," the actor said."

"I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I now choose to live life as a gay man."

Wow... Spacey is accused of attempting to seduce a 14 year old boy, and in his defense Spacey comes out of the closet.

Everyone knew Spacey was in the closet, but slick tactic to counter his harassment by coming out as Gay because the feminists on huff po and other females will call him courageous for coming out and ignore the man victim who was sexually harassed.

Last edited:
Well well well, so Kevin Spacey's a homo.

I think he is claiming Bisexual actually

It doesn't change my views on him at all if it turns out he likes 14 year olds. He is a good actor and thats what I see him as

It makes him creepier even

First Barry Manilow and now this. I just don't know what's real anymore.

Well, I had no idea, but then I don't sit around speculating about peoples sexual orientation. So this is a surprise to me. Mostly in *how* it is being announced.

Everyone knew Spacey was in the closet, but slick tactic to counter his harassment by coming out as Gay because the feminists on huff po and other females will call him courageous for coming out and ignore the straight man victim who was sexually harassed.

That's important huh? Keep the big bad Huffington Post on your side?

Kevin Spacey is gay??

What's next; Santa Claus isn't real?

I think he is claiming Bisexual actually

It doesn't change my views on him at all if it turns out he likes 14 year olds. He is a good actor and thats what I see him as

It makes him creepier even

I'm just fucking around. If he acted a fool 30 years ago then it's whatever. I'm not condoning it, but that's a hell of a long while back, almost my entire lifetime actually.

And if he likes dick, then that's whatever as well.

It sounds like he's handling this about as well as he can actually.

Truthfully, reading all of that in his voice made it sound very, very, very sincere.

Everyone knew Spacey was in the closet, but slick tactic to counter his harassment by coming out as Gay because the feminists on huff po and other females will call him courageous for coming out and ignore the straight man victim who was sexually harassed.

Seriously. He's obviously been saving it for a rainy day

Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg

Tom Cruise lasted longer in the closet than Spacey

BUT did you know his name also refers to his butthole?

Back