Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

not a good look for senor Spacey, someone posted this recent pic of him trying to pull down some guys shorts on twitter,
Surrounded by young men

Last edited:
The clues were all there on who Keyser Sogay was:

"He's supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody ever believed he was straight. But nobody ever knew he liked boys or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him who saw him fuck underage boys. But to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Sogay as long as you were a hot twink. You never knew he wanted to fuck you; that was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he wasn't a homosexual pedophile."

giphy.gif

Everyone knew Spacey was in the closet, but slick tactic to counter his harassment by coming out as Gay because the feminists on huff po and other females will call him courageous for coming out and ignore the man victim who was sexually harassed.

The Gays are less than impressed, however. A lot of them are accusing Spacey of conflating homosexuality with pedophillia. One of them accused Spacey of setting back the LGBT community by fifty years. But this is my favourite Twitter response to Spacey,

Being drunk and Gay is what you use as an excuse if you're caught dancing on tables to a Britney Spears song. Not sexually assaulting a 14 year old boy.

Everyone knew Spacey was in the closet, but slick tactic to counter his harassment by coming out as Gay because the feminists on huff po and other females will call him courageous for coming out and ignore the man victim who was sexually harassed.
Ive never visited Huffington Post in my life, but I did now because of your post. On their frontpage they had 4 articles regarding Spacey and these allegations, none of which call him brave. At least one of the pieces called his coming out a deflection.

Great. Now House of Cards is getting canceled.

Ive never visited Huffington Post in my life, but I did now because of your post. On their frontpage they had 4 articles regarding Spacey and these allegations, none of which call him brave. At least one of the pieces called his coming out a deflection.

Yeah, spacey fucked up, he thought it would work but didnt, it backfired on him, the gays are mad at him, some even saying you never came out before but now trying to play your gay card in hopes of gaining sympathy to deflect from the real issue of sex assault on a young boy.

Spacey is fucked i heard they are canceling house of cards because of this, i was also looking forward to his movie about j paul getty i wonder if they will just shelf that.

Great now my facebook feed is flooded with a bunch of rustled gay people and a bunch of rustled cholos from the dodger game last night.

Great now my facebook feed is flooded with a bunch of rustled gay people and a bunch of rustled cholo's from the dodger game last night.
Was every message entitled "¡¡¡HHHAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!" ?

guy creepy looking.

so he bisexual but it seem mostly lean to gay?

He's gayer than Christmas in July, just tried to make a go at het-life for publicity's sake.

...and in response, Spacey comes out of the closet.

Kevin-Spacey-Reuters.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/ente...aims-kevin-spacey-seduce-14-article-1.3598031

"The 46-year-old actor claims in an extensive interview with Buzzfeed that Kevin Spacey climbed on top of him in bed when he was just 14 years old."

“He was trying to seduce me. I don't know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.”

Mr. President responds...

"Spacey said in a statement late Sunday night that he did not remember the encounter and was "horrified" by Rapp's retelling.

"But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been depply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years," the actor said."

"I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I now choose to live life as a gay man."

Wow... Spacey is accused of attempting to seduce a 14 year old boy, and in his defense Spacey comes out of the closet.

EDIT - Wow.... Family Guy nailed it, over a decade ago.

Not surprised. Hollywood is full of these people, and Spacey always had a creepy vibe.

This accusation and his non denial/ apology make several of his roles very creepy, especially HoC and American Beauty.

This accusation and his non denial/ apology make several of his roles very creepy, especially HoC and American Beauty.

You can tell he was guilty already because he replied on twitter with the quickness and didn't deny the allegations then says he was drunk and then played the gay card for sympathy, probably went into panic mode, thinking if he came out the closet he would deflect the focus and get some praise and encouragement, shit backfired on him.

He fucked himself over, I just hope he doesn't commit suicide. He panicked his PR people were not able to prevent him from using Twitter, Spacey should have called his PR person before tweeting.

This is some crazy stuff cause Spacey was always one of my favorite actors, I never expected him to be into young boys, I thought he was Gay like everyone else but just a private person but dam, and I heard more cases are out there, Rosie Odonnell claims everyone knew, yet did nothing about Spacey

I notice this is what these pervs do in Hollywood they get in good with a politician and start donating to them so they got ties in government like Weinstein and Spacey,

Back