Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Eight months into hormones:

v2SHYDr.jpg

whats with the tranny fetish on here dont you want to kill him?

I am the tranny in the pic, you idiot!

It would add a new level of fun, beating up a guy that looks like a woman, its like people would be nooo dont hit a woman then it would be like ah its ok not a woman

I'm pretty sure that in an ass kicking contest, I'd be doing the ass kicking. :p

Here, have two more pics of me:

Gd8n3dL.jpg

zH6GQZ3.jpg

I'm pretty sure that in an ass kicking contest, I'd be doing the ass kicking. :p

I'll be honest. I think your hormone therapy is working because I wouldn't recognize you now. the first pic you posted in your AMA looked a lot like you did in 2014. This -- not so much.

It's so nice to be able to find clothes that fit me. Stocking up before I return to the land of skinnies.IMG_9839.JPG

GOAT neck genetics

Last year Santa Claus didn't even have the common decency to grace me with a new pair of pants to hide my pasty white legs. Praying hard that I will get some good shit this year.....lol

157dua1.jpg

Hiking at Griffith park my avatar is my pic too idk if anyone knows what I look like.

14705625_10100281847782396_521173479942151747_n.jpg

Gd8n3dL.jpg

zH6GQZ3.jpg

Weird question, but does estrogen therapy increase collagen production? Your lips appear more feminine (fuller and more "cupid" shaped), but I don't know if that's the result of hormone therapy or some type of filler. Either way, the results are impressive - good luck with the transition.

Weird question, but does estrogen therapy increase collagen production? Your lips appear more feminine (fuller and more "cupid" shaped), but I don't know if that's the result of hormone therapy or some type of filler. Either way, the results are impressive - good luck with the transition.

Probably. Full lips is an evolutionary outcome based on mating signaling.

Probably. Full lips is an evolutionary outcome based on mating signaling.

In this case, I think its mostly the lipstick!
<{1-12}>

I´ll go one step further and share with you the pride of my life, my gorgeous sister :)
1.jpg

Now me and her this time. Im not sure but you probably can tell she´s the one with the looks in the family. <NoneOfMy>
2.jpg

I'm the guy flagging the car and that's my ancient phone reporting the speed.

Back