Zeus Deportes Custom 16oz. Lace-Up Grant-Style Training Glove Review

No need to feel sorry. It’s just really annoying.

And I hope so too. I’ll update if things change.

I hope you'll get your refund soon.

If not, we can form the A-Team and we can get your refund back in no time.
hqdefault.jpg

Talked with Scarphe a few days ago. He said he would try to ship the gloves by today.

what is so hard about putting some gloves in proper wrapping..boxing them up and shipping? Honestly...don't beat around the bush. Guys a scam artist. If he can't take ten minutes to box something up you paid for..then he is shady. GIVE THIS GUY HIS GLOVES OR HIS MONEY!!

He didn’t ship today. Says he will tomorrow.

Will update tomorrow...

Damn, I'm not even getting any responses from him at all.

Since late August, saying I'll get a refund and reshipment of my gloves.

He said he is shipping gear in 30 minutes.

...I will update in 30 minutes.

Still no tracking number.

The last time he said he shipped the gloves he didn’t provide tracking. Said he would every time I asked, but never actually did. Eventually he claimed that he lost the tracking number. When the gloves never showed up he said that they must have gotten lost in transit. It was exceedingly difficult to get him to send a tracking number then. Now I’m beginning to wonder if he ever shipped the gear the first time.

In any case, I am hoping I am wrong but I am beginning to suspect that he didn’t actually ship the gear this time either. I hope I’m wrong.

Asked for tracking again. He said he would provide it 'soon.' He said this twice yesterday and twice today. Still no tracking number...

Asked for tracking again. He said he would provide it 'soon.' He said this twice yesterday and twice today. Still no tracking number...

I really hope you’ll get your gloves. It’s a bit odd that he hasn’t sent you the tracking number, unless there is some kind of a technical error with the shipping system.

I really hope you’ll get your gloves. It’s a bit odd that he hasn’t sent you the tracking number, unless there is some kind of a technical error with the shipping system.
This happened with the initial order several months ago. He never sent the tracking number and claimed that he had it and would send it soon. He never sent it and when it was clear the gear was not going to arrive he claimed he lost it.

This happened with the initial order several months ago. He never sent the tracking number and claimed that he had it and would send it soon. He never sent it and when it was clear the gear was not going to arrive he claimed he lost it.

I don’t like his approach when it comes to shipping and not giving out the tracking number. That leads to a shaky customer to business relationships and I hope that he realizes that.

Keep us updated if anything new happens.

IMO he never mailed the gloves. I wonder how many people got screwed by him. Already 2 on Sherdog....

Man it pisses me off and I am not even involved.

IMO he never mailed the gloves. I wonder how many people got screwed by him. Already 2 on Sherdog....

Man it pisses me off and I am not even involved.
Unfortunately, that’s what I am suspecting. I hope I am wrong, though. I really thought he was a decent guy.

Three on sherdog...

Unfortunately, that’s what I am suspecting. I hope I am wrong, though. I really thought he was a decent guy.

Three on sherdog...

Hey Bro? Member me? I bought two pairs of gloves from this guy when he first popped up.
had to wait forever to get them and when I did get them they were just meh. Not terrible but def did not think I got a " deal " after all the shit I had to go through. That said the gloves are still holding up. He offered me half off another order for the trouble. But I never took him up on it as I knew it was just going to be another hassle. If you want the same kind of gloves with better service just hit up Juan. @Technoir - ( What's up bud, Bought some 12oz Boxeo's from you years ago but they were too small, so I had to cut holes in the top so my fingers could pop through, lol )

hangulmalmotayo - Can't believe you still did business with this guy after I shared all the shit I had to go through. And now it seems like he is treating you even worse. I remember when I had been waiting for my gloves to be shipped for so long I found a post he made on social media with them on display at what looked like a vendor table at an event. Why do my gloves look like they are for sale when they should be in the mail ??

<{nope}> .

Last edited:
Still no tracking and he’s stopped responding to messages since two days ago.

@dembones22 : the reason you got your gear from him was because I harassed him about it... My fault for thinking he was a decent guy. He told me he was going through personal stuff and I believed him.

Still no tracking and he’s stopped responding to messages since two days ago.

@dembones22 : the reason you got your gear from him was because I harassed him about it... My fault for thinking he was a decent guy. He told me he was going through personal stuff and I believed him.

TBH sounds like the guy has drug issues.

When usually decent people are willing to burn bridges yet they still seem to try and convince people that he will follow through, its usually drugs.

People think they have their habit under control but they dont, they promise they will follow through but once the cravings kick in they will blow the dough on more drugs.

Sad state of affairs but you are better off cutting said toxic people.

TBH sounds like the guy has drug issues.

When usually decent people are willing to burn bridges yet they still seem to try and convince people that he will follow through, its usually drugs.

People think they have their habit under control but they dont, they promise they will follow through but once the cravings kick in they will blow the dough on more drugs.

Sad state of affairs but you are better off cutting said toxic people.
I hope for his sake that’s not the case. He’s got a daughter and is a school teacher.

Still, I can’t really make sense of what he’s doing otherwise. So maybe you’re right.

Back