Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon Goon

Maverick
@Steel
Reaction score
Called in a take out order at a local establishment earlier this evening and I arrived to pick the shit up. I am walking from the designated to-go parking spot when out of the corner of my eye I see a white SUV coming towards me. I stop and this fucking car passes literally inches in front of me. Close enough that I see that the fat bitch driving is texting and when she is directly in front of me I say get off the phone you fat fucking bitch. Even with the windows up she heard me because I was so close.

Her car passes and as I am about to enter the restaurant another car behind her pulls up and a dude in the car yells out "hey you got something to say". I turned around and I could tell that this was obviously the husband of the fat bitch. I say "yeah tell her to put the fucking phone down and pay attention". This fucking guy has the nerve to try to tell me that cars have the right of way in the parking lot and it is my fault. I start to explain to this fucker that this is not how the world works. He keeps saying "do you see a walkway" as if that means anything. I retort "it is a fucking parking lot, the whole fucking thing is a walkway". He fails to grasp my logic.

At this point I am fully rustled and ready to beat the shit out of a fat guy that is easily 20 years my elder. Then it hits me. I am arguing with a fucking idiot outside of a local chain restaurant and I am fully prepared to fight him over this. I take a deep breath, tell the guy that he is a fucking moron, and walk inside to grab my shitty dinner. 10 years ago, even 5 years ago this incident would have ended with police involved and I would have likely went to jail. Now I think I might be a little growed up.

@Da Speeit I'm heading to Vegas around Christmas time what are some places off the beaten path I should check out?

shoulda made him chase you

then laugh as he ran out of breath

before you finally do too

Called in a take out order at a local establishment earlier this evening and I arrived to pick the shit up. I am walking from the designated to-go parking spot when out of the corner of my eye I see a white SUV coming towards me. I stop and this fucking car passes literally inches in front of me. Close enough that I see that the fat bitch driving is texting and when she is directly in front of me I say get off the phone you fat fucking bitch. Even with the windows up she heard me because I was so close.

Her car passes and as I am about to enter the restaurant another car behind her pulls up and a dude in the car yells out "hey you got something to say". I turned around and I could tell that this was obviously the husband of the fat bitch. I say "yeah tell her to put the fucking phone down and pay attention". This fucking guy has the nerve to try to tell me that cars have the right of way in the parking lot and it is my fault. I start to explain to this fucker that this is not how the world works. He keeps saying "do you see a walkway" as if that means anything. I retort "it is a fucking parking lot, the whole fucking thing is a walkway". He fails to grasp my logic.

At this point I am fully rustled and ready to beat the shit out of a fat guy that is easily 20 years my elder. Then it hits me. I am arguing with a fucking idiot outside of a local chain restaurant and I am fully prepared to fight him over this. I take a deep breath, tell the guy that he is a fucking moron, and walk inside to grab my shitty dinner. 10 years ago, even 5 years ago this incident would have ended with police involved and I would have likely went to jail. Now I think I might be a little growed up.
posted from jail

excellent story line, good character development, great conflict scene and denouement. would read again and recommend to other sherdoggers

What did you have for dinner? Pizza?

I love grilled cheese. Especially with sliced apples in between the cheese.

cool up until the sliced apples...
Picture-22.png

go play your banjo, enos

Last edited:
Una Pizza Napoletana in San Francisco is the GOAT authentic italian pizza.

Great story moon. It’s smart to walk away. Kicking some dudes ass could get you in serious trouble these days.

I also hate fat people... I approve of this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back