Someone is stealing my fruit

put up a camera, then prosecute.

Caught some white trash :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: about an hour ago. Chased him out of my drive way. This dude must of scoped the place out prior. When I reviewed my security cams he came in already knowing where to go. Luckily I got the drop on him before he could steal to many. He probably got 3 or 4 which is to many already.

Annoying thing there was a cop down the street. I was waving at him and he was looking on his phone and when he looked up he started turning.

Caught some white trash :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: about an hour ago. Chased him out of my drive way. This dude must of scoped the place out prior. When I reviewed my security cams he came in already knowing where to go. Luckily I got the drop on him before he could steal to many. He probably got 3 or 4 which is to many already.

Annoying thing there was a cop down the street. I was waving at him and he was looking on his phone and when he looked up he started turning.

If the thief was white the cop was probably in on it bro. Trust no one.

Lol! People used to try and steal oranges all the time When I was in Florida. I transplanted a wild orange tree because I liked the blossoms. Wild oranges aren’t grafted for their sweetness, and hence, are likely to be bitter and sour. The deer didn’t even like my tree. I used to laugh as people tried to ninja through my yard at 2 in the morning trying to get sour shitty fruit. I guess they had to in my neck of the woods, because people die for carrying skittles, iced tea, and wearing a hoodie in my old haunt.

Was going to ask if you lived in San Jose/Cupertino area... Harness the power of superstition to thwart that smelly Chinese rat who's stealing your fruit:
Hang signs of the number 4 (unlucky) in black and white (mourning and loss) but avoid 8 (lucky)
Hang a clock from a branch with ribbon and a bow attached. (giving someone a clock basically means you’re sending them off to the great beyond.)
Place an owl near your trees. (omen of bad luck, ill health, or death.)
The only know defense against white trash is an education or a job. Good luck with that.

It's an Asian fruit.
I'd like to respond to this post from 2016 with a 1996 reference.

asian_prince.jpg

Was going to ask if you lived in San Jose/Cupertino area... Harness the power of superstition to thwart that smelly Chinese rat who's stealing your fruit:
Hang signs of the number 4 (unlucky) in black and white (mourning and loss) but avoid 8 (lucky)
Hang a clock from a branch with ribbon and a bow attached. (giving someone a clock basically means you’re sending them off to the great beyond.)
Place an owl near your trees. (omen of bad luck, ill health, or death.)
The only know defense against white trash is an education or a job. Good luck with that.
Lmao.

I laughed out loud. For real. Thank you.

Was just talking to some cop buddies told me the cops couldn’t do anything I would have to citizens arrest their ass and take them to civil court.

They understand sometimes a persimmon can be anywhere from 2-5 dollars and if a motherfucker steals 100 persimmons that’s over 450 bucks.

Who is gonna start a "I been stealing my neighbors fruit" thread....also its probably @Clippy

You think a guy who grows persimmons is going to step to?

Obviously you never met a dude that grows persimmons. We roll hard.

Also I don’t just have persimmons, I have apple trees, lemon trees, lime trees, orange trees, avocado trees, tomatoes, jalapeños, basil, and rosemary.

Obviously you never met a dude that grows persimmons. We roll hard.

Also I don’t just have persimmons, I have apple trees, lemon trees, lime trees, orange trees, avocado trees, tomatoes, jalapeños, basil, and rosemary.

You had me at jalapeños.

And lost me at rosemary.

nonetheless AK 47 is a tool if somebody steal my fruit I act a mutha fuckin fool

you should too

I got good gear

Noveske ar15
Benneli supernova
Ed brown 1911

And 1000’s of rounds of ammo.

I am a persimmon grower fruits thieves shouldn’t fuck with.

Back