Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
Last thread was over 1000 posts:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/destiny-2-v1-keep-your-spoilers-to-yourself.3615529/

Note that a majority of these links are just compiled from D1, so some may be out of date, etc. I will update if people want to add things to this post or if I should remove anything, just let me know.

Quick links:
destinylfg.net
destinylfg.com
destinypublicevents.com
IronBanner.info
Destinytracker.com
Destinystatus.com
Destinytrialsreport.com
wastedondestiny.com
Destiny Raid Report

https://destinyexotics.com/
destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny_Wiki
www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/
destinyghosthunter.net
Destiny2 Weapon Spreadsheet Here

If anyone want to message me their Username and Platform, we can start a Sherbro community here and I can update the list. These are the lists from teh Destiny 1 threads:

Xbox One Sherdoggers said:
Cheese = Shoeless Clown
Darkballs = CajunDevil
Dogstarman = Dogstarman1974
Fijeeto = Rkz Galvatron
Higus = higus
KNN = kienanxslap
Pliny Pete = BiggPanch190
PRIDEWASBETTER = quarterbacksnk
Ronwah = Average Boab
StabbyMcHatchet = StabbyMcHatchet
usmctanker242 = USMCtanker242

PS4 Sherdoggers said:
Ashton = ashtonfrederick
CubicleGangster = OcSherlock
electricsheep81 = SmokingIsBaddd
Fraz = DadoFraser
GSP in 2006 = RoboDuckLives
illuminaughty = ASAP_Tragik
MASShole = nosoupforjou
pinger = banjoping
rikwebb = rikwebb
SaiWa = Saiwa930
thebluerider = rrdouble
TheWorm = Newtondanewt

Last edited:
Faction Rally starts Nov 7th

This game is literally unplayable with the stuttering on PC. You'll be in a gun fight and your game will freeze for a second and you'll take all the damage at once and you'll die instantly.

After the first day of PC trials ya boy is ranked top 100 in trials. Was at 37 when I finished playing, now around 72. 2.9 k/d and 4.5 ka/d

https://guardian.gg/2/leaderboard/elo/4/39

Im ilyena

If anyone wants to play on PC my bnet is ilyena#11670

This game is literally unplayable with the stuttering on PC. You'll be in a gun fight and your game will freeze for a second and you'll take all the damage at once and you'll die instantly.
Nvidia released a new driver, fixed it for me.

played this for about 30 mins and stopped why does Cayde-6 sell those damn maps and the damn chest don't give you shit.

played this for about 30 mins and stopped why does Cayde-6 sell those damn maps and the damn chest don't give you shit.

I remember getting an exotic engram out of one of them before.

I played a bit today and it seemed like there was less frame stuttering, hopefully it's fixed now.

Edit: Played some crucible... it's definitely not fixed. Fuck me.

Last edited:
Fuuuuuuuuu...
Guided Games.

Took a kid through the Raid (part of it). He wasn't too bad of a player, and he wasn't a squeaker, but he didn't listen for the most part. When we got to the gauntlets and we were doing the add clearing part, I kept having to remind him to stand in front of his door and shoot the adds as they come out, instead of standing way over at the plate.

I almost died a number of times because he wouldn't just play consistently. In the end I was out of patience, and raising my voice, and swearing, saying "Kid, stand in from of that fucking door. You're going to get me killed!"

After we cleared the checkpoint and got loot, the kid left and reported me and now I have a three week communication ban.

Just another knife in the heart of guided games. The kid was a pain in the ass from the start.

higher chance of getting stuff from these chests but not guaranteed. generally I get at least one legendary if not exotic each week. is it worth it? kind of... but not really.. lol

this game is dying on PS4. My list of players died down to half a page at most per week (if even that). yesterday only 4 players on my list was playing this game and that's with trials of the nine going on right now...

Fuuuuuuuuu...
Guided Games.

Took a kid through the Raid (part of it). He wasn't too bad of a player, and he wasn't a squeaker, but he didn't listen for the most part. When we got to the gauntlets and we were doing the add clearing part, I kept having to remind him to stand in front of his door and shoot the adds as they come out, instead of standing way over at the plate.

I almost died a number of times because he wouldn't just play consistently. In the end I was out of patience, and raising my voice, and swearing, saying "Kid, stand in from of that fucking door. You're going to get me killed!"

After we cleared the checkpoint and got loot, the kid left and reported me and now I have a three week communication ban.

Just another knife in the heart of guided games. The kid was a pain in the ass from the start.
by communication ban that just for the mic or pm too?

All communication, and even streaming is blocked.

My clan mates went on a witch hunt and the kid messaged one of our Admins back and basically admitted that he reported me for no good reason. I was going to dispute it, but they make that process hard too. Some of the guys in the clan are going to start using Discord so that might work for the raid this week.

All communication, and even streaming is blocked.

there should be a way to counter-complain about this bullshit though. especially if you have streaming evidence..

sounds like garbage.. all comm including party chat??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back