Science is ready to make men pregnant, fertility expert claims

I wonder if men will be brave enough to have abortions.

th

But that's not what it was developed and initially used for. Do you have a problem with infertile women being able to give birth through this procedure?
No problems with it being used on infertile women, the op made this about men though, so why are you bringing up women? That only serves to try and shut down the conversation, a typical left wing tactic.

Please tell me its a c section delivery.. Cant imagine many dudes signing up if it wasnt lol

No problems with it being used on infertile women, the op made this about men though, so why are you bringing up women?
Because as the article in the OP points out its only been done on women and it was likely developed for women. Its use on MtF trans is hypothetical while in practice its used to help get around certain kinds of female infertility.
That only serves to try and shut down the conversation, a typical left wing tactic.
Lol, I'm shutting down conversation by...engaging in conversation? You seem confused

Please tell me its a c section delivery.. Cant imagine many dudes signing up if it wasnt lol
They'd have to make a real working vagina on these progressive dudes and give them labor contractions.

I'm finna be sassy af when I'm pregnant.

What is the problem with something like this? As the OP notes the first time this was used was for a woman who was born without a uterus. If this helps infertile women give birth isn't that a good thing?

Or is it bad because "s-science gone too far!"?

BUT LIBRULZ

Even as someone who grew up enthusiastic about transhumanism, I'm starting to feel like I'll go down in a hail of gunfire as bearded lady policemen try to force my grandchildren to attend the required bisexual robot orgy for 4th graders.

If we could just kill off all leftists and go back to caring about gene therapies and flying cars? Your sexual fetishes belong in the stone ages with Ruth Benedict. Your sexual fetishes are not a priority. Die off and stop wasting resources.

I can't believe people are against that.
Pregnancy is just like everything else in life if you want it done correctly the best is doing it yourself.

Women are too oppressed!

Men need to bear children as well!! Turn their assholes into vaginas!!!

Gross.

Should be illegal.

Wtf drives a scientist to this kind of shit? Oh hey, why not stick a uterus in a biological female? While where at it lets convince everyone boys and girls are the same and give pre-teens puberty blockers!

Where in Gods name is their moral compass. Do no harm and all that?

Science needs to pump the brakes.

In their defense the article that OP uses as a source also emphasizes the trans angle

I agree, just saying this medical breakthrough has implications beyond them. A couple of trannies getting pregnant is a good trade off if some women with legitimate infertility can give birth IMO.

That's not a tradeoff. There is no need or use for that end.

It already works for women. It was invented for women.

That should be the end.

You progressives are sometimes a very strange bunch.
Hey man, think of the sliver lining in all of this: women don't have a monopoly in creating babies, which means the women doesn't get be the sole decision maker in having an abortion or not.

Great, let's bring this shit show to an end sooner than later..

Really brings new meaning to the idiom “go fuck yourself.”

That's not a tradeoff. There is no need or use for that end.

It already works for women. It was invented for women.

That should be the end.
Once the technology is created its uses can expand. That is, unless its regulated. Would you like to see this procedure banned in the cases of MtF transpersons?

Back