Science is ready to make men pregnant, fertility expert claims

These kids will be born from a biological man. This is not natural, and they will not be as healthy as normal kids. And this is so messed up. The LGBTQ agenda has gone way too far.

Most human have died from shitting ourselves, and our teeth. Simply saying "It's not natural!!" is not a valid argument.

Prove these children would be less healthy then normally born children.

What does males being able to give birth have to do with the LGBTQ community in principle?

These kids will be born from a biological man. This is not natural, and they will not be as healthy as normal kids. And this is so messed up. The LGBTQ agenda has gone way too far.
Hey @ripskater, you know that feeling of disgust yet powerlessness you feel about trannies and other weird people?

Well that’s how I feel about having an big oil executive in charge of the EPA.

Except the environment actually affects me.

Most human have died from shitting ourselves, and our teeth. Simply saying "It's not natural!!" is not a valid argument.

Prove these children would be less healthy then normally born children.

What does males being able to give birth have to do with the LGBTQ community in principle?
Transgender is part of LGBTQ

Here is the first preview I found rip

Start the reactoooor...

giphy.gif

Hey @ripskater, you know that feeling of disgust yet powerlessness you feel about trannies and other weird people?

Well that’s how I feel about having an big oil executive in charge of the EPA.

Except the environment actually affects me.
Keep a positive attitude, and I think we both can persevere.

Transgender is part of LGBTQ

How would a womb transplant magically make a man a woman? Isn't the right's position on this issue the biological fact that one can undergo a reassignment, and obviously still be their given sex?

Prove your assertions, made with zero evidence.

How would a womb transplant magically make a man a woman? Isn't the right's position on this issue the biological fact that one can undergo a reassignment, and obviously still be their given sex?
It would make them transgender.

Sewing in female body parts.

It would make them transgender.

Sewing in female body parts.

I though the belief that gender was fluid was thought a myth by the right, and no matter the surgery, you are still a man. Is that not the right's position, predictably?

Prove the rest of your assertions, and provide data.

I know it's not incest, but it really seems like incest.
“And then I said to him, ‘hey buddy, go blow it out your ass!’... and you will not believe what happened next...”

Keep a positive attitude, and I think we both can persevere.
We’ll see.

Want to sig bet on what’s more likely to bring about the actual end of the world— trannies vs. us taking a power shit in the environment’s face?

We’ll see.

Want to sig bet on what’s more likely to bring about the actual end of the world— trannies vs. us taking a power shit in the environment’s face?
I say neither. God will bring that about

If I get myself pregnant can I throw MYSELF down the stairs then blame the dog.

Yeah...outside of defects women face, nature has already figured out the optimized reproduction methods of all living things.

But trannies are the .01 percent for liberals -- so they go the extra mile for them.

haha that would be great

making men pregnant and genetically engineering women to be as strong as men would go a long way into equalizing society

yay science

Once the technology is created its uses can expand. That is, unless its regulated. Would you like to see this procedure banned in the cases of MtF transpersons?

I am aware that the uses of a technology may expand. I no way does this mean that it should.

Clearly I feel this should regulated to females who remain women.

Also by the admission of the scientist quoted there are still hurdles to be cleared.

Imagine the body of a man rejecting its donated womb after "he" gets pregnant.

This is a sick and ego driven realm that science and the lgbt movement has ambled into.

Men don't have pussies, how are they gonna give birth? They gonna cut it open every single time? And what man is gonna volunteer for that shit lol?

Back