why are you working out so much? whats wrong with you?

My parents also told me to stop working out coz my arms are getting big but my legs are so small

Hopefully they are wrong, and your legs are also large and awesome because of the large amounts of squatting that you do.

Hopefully they are wrong, and your legs are also large and awesome because of the large amounts of squatting that you do.
Sadly they are right. Im born with small chicken legs like jon jones. The bones in my legs are small. I already made a thread here about my chicken legs and posted a pic. But yeah im not giving up. Im tryin to work it out to get big

Sadly they are right. Im born with small chicken legs like jon jones. The bones in my legs are small. I already made a thread here about my chicken legs and posted a pic. But yeah im not giving up. Im tryin to work it out to get big
is one of these your leg?
uMHphlC.png

Yes kinda like that. Its small. I have small bones in my legs heres a pic of my legsView attachment 297215
Has nothing to do with your bones. Obviously you are geneticly dispositioned to have small legs, but that doesn't mean you can't make them bigger. Put in some volume on lower body lifts. Squats, leg presses, calf raises, single leg deadlifts, split squats, lunges, pistols, trap bar deadlift, deadlifts, romanians, squat jumps, CMJ jumps, biking, hiking, sprinting, and so on. Plenty of things to choose from. Find something you like and just get going.

My wife gives me crap for working out in the morning, then going to BJJ in the evening. She wouldn't mind me drinking every night, but for some reason she is bothered by my working out. I think I have the only wife who tells her husband to not work out. You would think that she would want a fit husband who looks decent in a t-shirt rather than a fatty.

My wife gives me crap for working out in the morning, then going to BJJ in the evening. She wouldn't mind me drinking every night, but for some reason she is bothered by my working out. I think I have the only wife who tells her husband to not work out. You would think that she would want a fit husband who looks decent in a t-shirt rather than a fatty.

Motherfkin this.

Mine too. Then when I gave up working out for a bit, I was constantly nagged about why I wasn't working out etc etc.

Wtf is wrong with women ???

I think it's a two-fold issue. One, you're spending time on yourself. Two, you're making them feel less attractive/fat.

What an odd question they should be happy that you care about your health and wellbeing overall.

i got nothing better to do lol

and its good for you. if I don't exercise, i feel like a piece of shieeet

Back