Not open for further replies.

Tobago Jones

The marathon continues
@Gold
Reaction score

EDIT: wasn't aware there was another fight

Last edited:
Rapeis gonna Rapeis.
Evans forgot this whole "thats my quarterback" thing is supposed to be for late hits on qbs, not when your own qb starts shit.

I love Ramsey getting into receivers heads.Starting shit with Steve Smiff was a rookie mistake.Rustling one of the most quiet superstar WR is an all pro move.

Rapeis gonna Rapeis.
Evans forgot this whole "thats my quarterback" thing is supposed to be for late hits on qbs, not when your own qb starts shit.

I love Ramsey getting into receivers heads.Starting shit with Steve Smiff was a rookie mistake.Rustling one of the most quiet superstar WR is an all pro move.
Yup, rustling the Bungles only receiver into an ejection was a smart move.

<seedat>

How about them cowboys?!?!

Free my boy Zeke he dindu nuffin!!!

mike evans deserves a game or 2 for that. Damn near blasted that guys spine in half for a little shove that jamies initiated.

Outstanding weekend of football lol. Entertainment everywhere.

That Cowboys v. Chiefs game was horribly officiated, I just want to state. The's ref's suck. Game was fun though.

Also, almost all of my backup WR's and RB's were on a bye, so I just decided to pick up Cole Beastly and start him. Worked out ok.

Of course, Brady was on a bye too so I started Winston. Doesn't feel good, man.

That Cowboys v. Chiefs game was horribly officiated, I just want to state. The's ref's suck. Game was fun though.
without a doubt the worst officiated game I've seen in a long time. they called shit that was weak and totally missed numerous flagrant calls.

It is absolutely insane that the Dallas Oline has been called for like the second most holding penalties in the league. Conversely, no Cowboys opponent in FIVE AND A HALF GAMES have been called for a holding. Not one single holding call, 22 quarters. Bull f'n shit.

Deion Sanders is a pussy. Greatest cornerback to ever play the game. Giant pussy, though.

Killed Romo there though

He did, but it's low hanging fruit. Deion hate's romo, always has. "Buried the hatchet"...the only hatchet was Deion shitting on Romo his entire career. Then Romo makes a joke about Deion not tackling and even said Marcus Peters was worse...and you wanna throw a damn fit?

It has been a joke for damn near two decades, that Prime Time don't tackle. It's not even a joke, it's pure fact. Deion see's an opportunity to talk shit about Romo, whom he's always hated, so he jumped in with both feet. Cause he's sensitive.

<Bottle.gif>
He did, but it's low hanging fruit. Deion hate's romo, always has. "Buried the hatchet"...the only hatchet was Deion shitting on Romo his entire career. Then Romo makes a joke about Deion not tackling and even said Marcus Peters was worse...and you wanna throw a damn fit?

It has been a joke for damn near two decades, that Prime Time don't tackle. It's not even a joke, it's pure fact. Deion see's an opportunity to talk shit about Romo, whom he's always hated, so he jumped in with both feet. Cause he's sensitive.
Low hanging fruit, but Romo talks about Deions tackling? Right never heard that before lol.

Im shocked to see you defending a Cowboy though.

Holy fuck McJizz, settle the fuck down. The host of the show brought up Romos comment, was Deion suppose to sit there like a chump and say nothing??

I use to think Dizzy was the biggest homer here, it's quite clear that it isn't even debatable

Holy fuck McJizz, settle the fuck down. The host of the show brought up Romos comment, was Deion suppose to sit there like a chump and say nothing??

I use to think Dizzy was the biggest homer here, it's quite clear that it isn't even debatable

Lol, and just like every other time you've called me a homer I still don't give a shit.

<Bottle.gif>

Low hanging fruit, but Romo talks about Deions tackling? Right never heard that before lol.

Im shocked to see you defending a Cowboy though.

Low hanging fruit was bad terminology, but Deion has spent his whole career shitting on Romo and even in the media Romo never said shit back, even when asked about it. The closest Romo has ever done is telling Deion "Yeah, you've always had such nice things to say about me" after he won his playoff game in 2014 and Sanders was interviewing him.

It's to the point now, that you guys are just pissed because i'm defending a Cowboy. I don't even think you really even give a shit about what i'm saying, you just see I'm defending a Cowboy (even though Sanders won a superbowl in Dallas) and you just get all pissy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back