MMA Fans - A Call to Action

Amen, sincerest condolences to all those affected. That is a terrible tragedy.

Yea bruv, that was a horrifying scene. I am glad that scab did himself the way he did. My sincerest condolences to all those affected by this tragedy. Also, rest in peace to all those that passed that horrible day

When Americans die, I can't help but think that these very same people are the ones who support a government that puts the rest of the world through far worse horrors than this little Vegas accident... As I wrote earlier, this is horrible, but you people should learn from this. Instead of just feeling sorry for yourselves, you should realize that this was nothing compared to the horrible things your government is doing around the world. If you wanna stop these insane killings, then start by confronting your government, because they make ISIS look like a kindergarten. Unless, of course, you're fine with mass killings as long as they're not taking place on American soil?

What 3rd world country are you from, your jealousy rings through

What 3rd world country are you from, your jealousy rings through

I'm from Denmark. Officially the world's happiest country and superior to America in every way when it comes to welfare. I'm probably more wealthy than you.

Denmark sadly acts like America's dog these days and assist you in all of your dirty wars, so it's not exactly like Denmark makes me proud, lol. Rather that than American, though.

I just realized how unsympathic I've been... Those people were victims and politics should not be mixed into anything. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. RIP.

Back