Lottery Mexican boxing gear

Technoir

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lottery

Ticket price 17.50 (plus paypal fee) = 18.55 usd
Only 10 raffle tickets available
The raffle will take place once all the tickets have been sale (according with the Mexican Lottery)

Prize: 1 piece of gear (any color, any size) of the brands I trade. could be: gloves, headguards, facebars, groin guards.
Brands: Boxeo, Campeón, Classics, Cletro Reyes, Profesional Gil and TM.

Shipping cost will be payed separately, if the price of the piece of gear picked by the winner is less than 175 usd, the difference will be used to pay the shipping, by example.

You win and you pick a pair of 14 oz TM gloves (price is 135 usd), you live in Australia so shipping cost is 72 usd.

135+72= 207 usd
In order to know how much you will pay for the shipping 207 -175 = 32 usd
then you just need to pay 32 usd

Please send the payments to my paypal account [email protected] stating the ticket
number you want.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lottery is Running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 . Available
1. Available
2. Available
3. Ryan
4. Available
5. Abe
6. Available
7. Available
8. Ryan
9. Benry

Don´t Hesitate and pick your favorite(s) number(s), 18.55 usd each, send the money to my paypal account to [email protected]

Last edited:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lottery is Running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 . Available
1. Available
2. Available
3. Ryan
4. Available
5. Abe
6. Available
7. Available
8. Ryan
9. Benry

Don´t Hesitate and pick your favorite(s) number(s), 18.55 usd each, send the money to my paypal account to [email protected]

Hey @Technoir , Do you have an updated excel chart that includes the Professional Gil and TM brands showing the difference between them?

0 . Available
1. Available
2. Jaime
3. Ryan
4. Available
5. Abe
6. Available
7. Available
8. Ryan
9. Benry

0 . Available
1. Available
2. Jaime
3. Ryan
4. Available
5. Abe
6. Available
7. Asiel
8. Ryan
9. Benry

Only 3 tickets available

0 . Available
1. Available
2. Jaime
3. Ryan
4. Available
5. Abe
6. Ada Chau
7. Asiel
8. Ryan
9. Benry

Only 3 tickets available

0 1 and 4

and we close this.

Only 2 tickets available

0 . Available
1. Nahveed
2. Jaime
3. Ryan
4. Available
5. Abe
6. Ada Chau
7. Asiel
8. Ryan
9. Benry

I want to run the lottery this weekend, hurry up

Only 1 tickets available

0 . Leonardo
1. Nahveed
2. Jaime
3. Ryan
4. Available
5. Abe
6. Ada Chau
7. Asiel
8. Ryan
9. Benry

Mexican Boxing Gear Lottery will be today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner will be defined by the Mexican lottery (Sorteo Mayor), the last digit of the Sorteo Mayor winning number will be our winner.

By example.
If we take the result of the Sorteo Mayor from October 31:
The winning # 57266, so our winner should be Ada Chau, but this is a simulation, we need to wait until this night

Good Luck Cabrones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buena suerte cabrones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 . Leonardo
1. Nahveed
2. Jaime
3. Ryan
4. Abe
5. Abe
6. Ada Chau
7. Asiel
8. Ryan
9. Benry

As per Sorteo Mayor 3647, the winner ticket # is 07488
LotteryWinner.PNG

So, our winner is Ryan,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back