***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v2 - Canaliers Implosion Imminent***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminaire

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cavs are 4-6... Just got shredded single handedly by Dennis Schroder on their home court.

Lebron had to go for 57 to beat the Wiz... was noticeably dead tired for the Hawks game, no one else on the team could do a damn thing.

They are OLLLLDDDDD, Lebron went out and recruited all his buddies as if they weren't geriatric already... and now he's stuck with this team of has beens and never beens and he's going nowhere.

13th in the LEAST... giving up 113+ pts per game. Look at these BUMS!

images

images

images

images

Meanwhile... Kyrie and StevensGOAT are 9-2... best record in the East, Best record in the LEAGUE... on a 9 game winning streak, got this killer rookie with a smooth stroke splashing clutch 3s.

images

You fucked up LeJuice... it's Kyrie's time!

giphy.gif

@PUO3 @Revolver

lmao @ people overreacting so far in the season.

I don't think Bern recruited to win. He's bouncing and basically wants to tank them, without getting a lottery pick. He'll make sure he still plays well enough that no one claims he's regressing, but he doesn't give a fuck about this season.

I don't think Bern recruited to win. He's bouncing and basically wants to tank them, without getting a lottery pick. He'll make sure he still plays well enough that no one claims he's regressing, but he doesn't give a fuck about this season.

Lol... I disagree.

Lebron is an ego maniac, and the behind the scenes reasons that Kyrie left are because he was tired of Lebron acting like it was all him... and zero Kyrie, basically Kyrie got to the point that he'd rather go beat Lebron, than continue to play with him.

So Bern, went and recruited players from his time, Wade and Rose etc, and then got all pumped up on his instagram account.... like yeaaa lets do this, meanwhile Kyrie hadn't even been traded yet when they got Rose lol.

The message was clear, I, Lebron James, will win without you Kyrie, you aren't, and have never been the reason we won.

Except this time Bron miscalculated, Kyrie was exactly the kind of young offensive talent that he needed and their pick your poison dual death pick n roll offense was a 50/50 machine.

Lebron fucked himself, Kyrie is in his prime, the Celts are only going to get better as they gel and the Cavs will only get older and more worn down.

THIS IS THE YEAR LEBRON MISSES THE FINALS.

lmao @ lebron missing the playoffs. You want to bet, CiH? This is the Least we're talking about after all.

Revo demonstrating that reading comprehension is not necessary when you count other people's money for a profession.

Lol... I disagree.

Lebron is an ego maniac, and the behind the scenes reasons that Kyrie left are because he was tired of Lebron acting like it was all him... and zero Kyrie, basically Kyrie got to the point that he'd rather go beat Lebron, than continue to play with him.

So Bern, went and recruited players from his time, Wade and Rose etc, and then got all pumped up on his instagram account.... like yeaaa lets do this, meanwhile Kyrie hadn't even been traded yet when they got Rose lol.

The message was clear, I, Lebron James, will win without you Kyrie, you aren't, and have never been the reason we won.

Except this time Bron miscalculated, Kyrie was exactly the kind of young offensive talent that he needed and their pick your poison dual death pick n roll offense was a 50/50 machine.

Lebron fucked himself, Kyrie is in his prime, the Celts are only going to get better as they gel and the Cavs will only get older and more worn down.

THIS IS THE YEAR LEBRON MISSES THE FINALS.
Well if he really thought Wad and Derelict were the answer, his GM skills are slipping.

Well if he really thought Wad and Derelict were the answer, his GM skills are slipping.

They were the answer, the question was: "who are a couple of washed up bums with name recognition we can get on the cheap?"

They are going to the finals. The plan was never to keep Dik Ros as a starter. IT2 put up almost 30 last year and was an MVP candidate. The moment he comes back the Cavs will start winning. He is way more dangerous than Kyrie because he's also incredibley short. There was this young man named Napoleon when I growing up, also quite short, and was very ambitious and motivated because of this.

Revo demonstrating that reading comprehension is not necessary when you count other people's money for a profession.
how are the ladies treating you these days, krillin

I’d love to be happy with this Celtics win streak, unfortunately it’s against the rules this early on in the year though.

Would rather be Floyd Mayweather level illiterate... than endure 3 years of unintended celibacy.

If Kirin's single... he just needs to up his game (maybe not possible?) because Revo's married... and that means he's likely relegated to sneaking off to black window massage parlors, hopping the border to TJ brothels... or really not experiencing anything new for a number of years.

(maybe he scumbags it with some office hoe-bag?)

Revo's probably just attacking Kirin because he's single and not taking advantage of it.

So yea, sack up Kirin... no one gives a shit if you can read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back