why wasn't Deshaun Watson the #1 pick?

Because they dont know how to evaluate QB's now. They said deshaun watson cant throw the ball downfeild, that his arm is too weak. That he ran a college offense and wouldnt be successful in the NFL and shit like that.

The guy led clemson to 2 straight national championships and beasted in both of them, he makes shit happen in big moments. Thats what they need to look at.

Drafting QBs in the 1st round used to be a coin flip, but everything has changed. The bust rate is way down because all the good QBs go to so many amazing camps and are so seasoned by the time they finish college. Coaching at every level is so much better, and the camps really do make a difference. Guys now can come into the NFL and get going early and do well if they have good coaches.

Furthermore, Goff proves it is time to move away from QB killing dinosaurs like Fischer. It is an offensive league and the QB is the most important player. You need a good offensive coach to win these days. The head coach needs to be an offensive guy with the rules the way they are.

The Rams are so different this year and it is obvious why.
McVay is COTY for me.

Because they put too much emphasis on workouts/combines and it almost seems like ability to play football is the last question on the list.

Here, let me rub my magic 8 ball.

Why wasn't Tom Brady a forth round pick? Who dropped the ball there?

Because the experts have arm strength and stature at 1/2 on their draft prospect clip boards. They are wrong more often they they are right.

yea what made scouts think Biscuit and Mahomes were going to be better tho?

Trubisky had the best rating by scouts since Andrew Luck, he's also got no receivers to throw to this season. So he's gonna need a bit before we can judge him.

Drafting QBs in the 1st round used to be a coin flip, but everything has changed. The bust rate is way down because all the good QBs go to so many amazing camps and are so seasoned by the time they finish college. Coaching at every level is so much better, and the camps really do make a difference. Guys now can come into the NFL and get going early and do well if they have good coaches.

Furthermore, Goff proves it is time to move away from QB killing dinosaurs like Fischer. It is an offensive league and the QB is the most important player. You need a good offensive coach to win these days. The head coach needs to be an offensive guy with the rules the way they are.

The Rams are so different this year and it is obvious why.

Wew, that's loaded. No, it's not nearly lower. Look at Bortles/Manziel/Teddy draft class. Carr wasn't picked because of his brother. But the rest were busts and Carr was a 2nd rounder.

Because the experts have arm strength and stature at 1/2 on their draft prospect clip boards. They are wrong more often they they are right.

Tom Brady is probably the slowest and weakest player in the NFL. The QB position is about intelligence, work ethic, vision, leadership etc. As well as size, arm and speed and strength.

I wish scientists could put Brady's brain in Cam's body.

Trubisky had the best rating by scouts since Andrew Luck, he's also got no receivers to throw to this season. So he's gonna need a bit before we can judge him.

Wew, that's loaded. No, it's not nearly lower. Look at Bortles/Manziel/Teddy draft class. Carr wasn't picked because of his brother. But the rest were busts and Carr was a 2nd rounder.

Manziel is an alcoholic who shouldn't have been drafted. And the Browns ruin all their quarterbacks. They have about 1000 in the last few decades. Teddy got his knee wrecked. Bortles sucks, I agree.

It doesn't change the fact that young QBs receive way better coaching and are way more seasoned when they enter the NFL these days.

Back