Shoop dat ufc 217

bgnXqQd.jpg
yeah thats felice
Why I asked for a girl on all 4 template, I was going to shoop jj smelling roses butt

I was referring to the Shoop Graveyard (Shoopville) and how the higher ups are IMO screwing the scene. Sherdog doesn't seem as Shoop friendly anymore.
With that, I can agree....and I say this will all due respect to Empty Emp.

Buff, I feel like this could be an epic shoop if you redid it. I think it would have been good if I could show gsp belly is really big.as is it looks like I just put a ultrasound over gsp normal belly. See what I mean

Nice of you to mention me bro, but there's many better shoopers in this thread than me, I'm a whitebelt compared to some of these guys.

I reckon you just need to play a bit more with the functions on the app... Like when you add a photo there' a little eraser at the top that helps you blend in edges and stuff like that... "Effects" has some really cool filters, and there' a bar that scrolls upwards that let's you do a lot more, including the colour settings like saturation and contrast which really help... And if you're ever in doubt the button that says "magic" at the bottom does some spectacular stuff!

Glad you're enjoying the app so much... Your shoops are hilarious. They have a South Park vibe to them! Keep them coming!

Last edited:
I made these for another thread a few weeks ago but I can't find it... @Jehannum must have a few as well...

PicsArt_09-29-03.41.42.jpg

PicsArt_09-29-03.23.39.jpg

PicsArt_09-29-04.12.27.jpg

Thats kind of you to mention me bro, bro but there's many better shoopers in this thread than me!

I have a name.

I reckon you just need to play a bit more with the functions on the app... Like when you add a photo there' a little eraser at the top that helps you blend in edges and stuff like that... "Effects" has some really cool filters, and there' a bar that scrolls upwards that let's you do a lot more, including the colour settings like saturation and contrast which really help... And if you're ever in doubt the button that says "magic" at the bottom does some spectacular stuff!

No idea what you are talking about.

Back