Paulie on McGregor telling him to come to MMA: "I'll take out my d*ck and tell him to suck it."

Bunch of beta :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in this thread.
Bunch a losers.

Pauline would die in hand to hand combat against ian McCall let alone a fighter like canor

"Avoiding MMA ass whuppin" or seeking an extra 70 million dollars? Who the fuck, in their right mind, would opt 30 million above 100 million. Paulie vs Conor would only sell like half. And seeking to beat and fight Floyd in boxing is the hardest task in the known sporting Universe, if not damn near impossible.

Paulie's girlfriend left him for this unattractive looking Conor wannabe on the right:

aev-2.jpg

If Paulie was smart, he'd start beef with that punching bag with eyes, Lobov. Because Artem has got to be done with MMA, after losing his 15th or 20th fight... he needs something. So why not drum up some interest with Paulie in boxing, let all the suckers buy it (I'd buy it, only to watch Lobov eat 12 rounds of Paulie's fists), and leave with a good payday.

I don't buy it, you go around calling out a dude you better be prepared for a real fight. If I go around hating on some dude constantly what am I going to do when he comes up to my face and wants to start some shit? Challenge him to a game of checkers? Maybe a spelling bee or a Tetris.

Also your post is hilarious, all the classic signs of a dude who is mad gotten to by Mcgregor.

If you and another dude played a game of checkers, then he posted up a fake video that seemed like he beat you at checkers, is there anything wrong with you calling him out to play a game of checkers in public?

Does it mean that just because you called him out, you suddenly have to have a real fight?

Fuck you really are dumb as a bag of stinky cow shit.

And listen to this fool talking about the UFC not releasing any more video... Nobody cares about you.. Conor will move on. You will go back to Jersey Shore..

Thought Paulie wants fight, not some gay oral sex...

He talks as if he would have any say so in the matter. You want to get paid you fight Conor when and under what terms he says. Paulie is a joke..

Oh I bet he would ask Conor.....not in a haha kind of way....but in a very, very sincere almost pleading way. Something about Paulie screams "closet" to me.

That being said, Paulie by UD in a boxing match.

You've completely missed the point. All McTapout nut huggers thinking that Paulie needs to fight Connie in the octagon are missing the point.

The point is simple. Connie pretended he schooled Paulie in the boxing ring. Connie released a few seconds of bullshit footage that pretended to show Connie dominating Paulie in the boxing ring. Connie's nut hugging Team McTapout came out saying how Connie dominated Paulie in the boxing ring.

Paulie disputing this and saying release entire boxing ring sparring footage bitches. Connie refusing to release footage of sparring in the boxing ring. Paulie calling out Connie for a fight in the boxing ring.

Everything about this beef is to do with THE FUCKING BOXING RING.

This is like Connie playing a basketball game against LeBron, releasing 2 seconds of footage where he flukes a hoop. Using that footage, Connie and Team McTapout claim that Connie dominated LeBron in a game of basketball. LeBron says bullshit and says release all the footage and let's play again in front of everyone. Connie and Team McTapout avoid it like the fucking plague and all Connie's McNuthuggers claim that LeBron needs to fight Connie in the octagon.

That's how fucking ridiculous it is to claim Paulie needs to fight Connie in the octagon. Nah, Connie needs to fucking prove that he dominated Paulie in the fucking boxing ring. Otherwise it didn't happen and they are fucking liars. Connie is a liar. A dirty lowdown ratbag lying little bitch fuck. Fact.
Already seen Conor the great in boxing, only want too him in UFC vs GSP and Tony. Pauline sucks

btw Connie was NOT competitive against retired old brittle fisted weak punching Floyd. Contards think he was competitive.
Considering you streamed in 480p, what did you see? Floyd was saved by the ref with the bs low blow

Back