Wolfenstein II: The New Colosus

They released a patch that deleted an hour of my progress so fuck this game I quit.

It's on par with the first game which isn't really a good thing after like 4 years or so.

It's decent but their aren't any noticeable improvements in gameplay at all.

I bought the last wolfenstein on ps4 for sale along with the expansion for $5 each didnt enjoy the first 5min didnt play it again hehehe

Love it, that scene when bj’s head is cut off .....,,,wow

I bought the last wolfenstein on ps4 for sale along with the expansion for $5 each didnt enjoy the first 5min didnt play it again hehehe

Same I bought the game and it was a basic FPS. Would have been a good game back in the COD1-2 days but now it's just old.

Same I bought the game and it was a basic FPS. Would have been a good game back in the COD1-2 days but now it's just old.
I actually might try it again but I'm play Metal gear now and still have a ton of backlogged games.

I actually might try it again but I'm play Metal gear now and still have a ton of backlogged games.

I have so many backlogged games I've just made peace with the fact that I wont get to them all. Maybe next gen they'll be remastered and I can play them then .

You guys may want to chime in on the other thread cuz theyre shitting all over this game.

Gave up on Shadow of War after trying to force myself to play that boring game. I loved New Order and Old Blood so I decided to download New Colosus. Knocked out about 4 hours without stopping and this game is just as good as it's predecessors. Definitely worth the $60 purchase.

I posted this in another thread, but it goes here too:

There's a Xbox Gold sale going on now. Wolfenstein II is $40 for instance for the deluxe edition. Also, the Samsung pay app has Xbox Live gift cards for 20% off. So, if you get that, it's basically $32 for Wolfenstein II which is a good deal for a download with all the DLC. It's $30 for the regular game or $24 with 20% off.

I appreciate the story and controls, I'm just not feeling it like the first. The beginning took so long to start that I got bored, once it picked up I had a hard time getting back into it. Definitely can't complain for 25 bucks but the reviews hyped me up maybe a bit too much.

Love it. The game play is tight. I have always preferred the hold school ID style FPS and this definitely channels that feeling. The story is great and the campaign is longer than I expected it to be.

the first game was better but the graphics are better in this one

Just finished it and absolutely loved it!

Epic. Just epic.

Maybe it's just because I loved the first one but this was one of the most fun gaming experiences I've ever had. I understand the complaints that it's a short game but I had it on as high of a difficulty as you can start with coupled with the fact that I only got to put in about an hour at a time here and there and this game took me weeks to get through. The courthouse alone took days. It's not deep, it's not a gamechanger in the world of gaming, it's not some revolutionary experience. It's just a fun, run and gun FPS with a whole lot of blood and gore. Doesn't get much better than that.

Back