Chicago: Female Lawyers Can’t Meet Meet Clients b/c of C@wk Exposure

I was actually not joking, you have violent people with impulsive behaviours in a crowded space and with little to none venue to vent up sexual impulses besides raping each other.

Im pretty sure that giving them plenty of ways to jack off would seriously reduce the violent incidents,

They chosen a job that make them interact with animals, then cry for be exposed to animal shit

Nothing wrong at try fix this situation, but lol at the outrage

lololol @ female lawyers...and for criminals at that. AHAHAHAH There's your PROBLEM!! Stay in the kitchen and let real men handle the criminals. women...they're so funny.

Just a prank dude don't dub me

No, lady, it's not assault. And I'm sure you have/are/will argued/arguing/argue against it being assault for the degenerates when they do the very same thing on the outside.

Oh, man...

Apparently the latest thing to do for maximum security inmates in Chicago is to beat it in public to female DA’s.

“These are overwhelmingly maximum security inmates charged with very serious crimes, likely looking at lengthy prison terms. It’s very, very difficult to find effective tools to manage their behavior.”

“It’s disgusting, it’s awful and lawyers are being assaulted. It’s an assault.”

http://www.npr.org/2017/11/06/56232...-want-men-in-lockup-to-keep-it-in-their-pants

Apparently budget cuts have disrupted the normal logistics of lawyer/ client meetings, exacerbating this problem. Details are a bit murky from the article.

How’d you like to work through four years of college and three years of law school just to have some degenerate low life whip out his Johnson and dangle it in your face?

I mean, @Palis would like it, but most women would be rightly outraged.
Figured they'd be used to degenrate low life's dangling their johnons in they're faces after 3 years of lawschool.

Oh, man...

Apparently the latest thing to do for maximum security inmates in Chicago is to beat it in public to female DA’s.

“These are overwhelmingly maximum security inmates charged with very serious crimes, likely looking at lengthy prison terms. It’s very, very difficult to find effective tools to manage their behavior.”

“It’s disgusting, it’s awful and lawyers are being assaulted. It’s an assault.”

http://www.npr.org/2017/11/06/56232...-want-men-in-lockup-to-keep-it-in-their-pants

Apparently budget cuts have disrupted the normal logistics of lawyer/ client meetings, exacerbating this problem. Details are a bit murky from the article.

How’d you like to work through four years of college and three years of law school just to have some degenerate low life whip out his Johnson and dangle it in your face?

I mean, @Palis would like it, but most women would be rightly outraged.
I did the exact same thing when times got tense in law school. The library was always a high traffic area for the heels and skirts. So I'd sit around in my trench coat working one up...and when the opportunity presented itself....the click of the high heels...the swaying of the ass and legs and..., showtime baby. Shake it at their faces like you're getting one off. And then when the screaming dies down, run to your next erotic adventure.

It's these little lessons in life we learn that sustain us.

They'll live. Secret? Woman generally like dong as much as guys like tits an ass, and are truly only as offended at seeing one on a guy they don't like as a guy would be at seeing tits on a homely woman. That's how traumatic it is for them. Don't tell anybody, because woman kneed the knights.

Prison fleshstick mortal combat.

A friend of mine who spent some time in jail mentioned a homemade (prison made) sex toy called a Fifi. Apparently it is the prison equivalent of a flesh light. This was confirmed to me by a kid who worked for me and was formerly a guard in a local county jail. People with that much time on their hands are very creative at manufacturing items to facilitate their impulses.

They'll live. Secret? Woman generally like dong as much as guys like tits an ass, and are truly only as offended at seeing one on a guy they don't like as a guy would be at seeing tits on a homely woman. That's how traumatic it is for them. Don't tell anybody, because woman kneed the knights.
Lol. This is sooo legit not true.

My wife had multiple different stalker/ peeping Tom kind of guys in her teens and early 20s. (Apparently she knows how to attract losers.) To this day, she hates those guys with venom.

Getting “unwanted” sexual attention is so not the same for a woman as a man. Just from a tribal/ evolutionary point of view, if they get raped without a man to protect and provide for them, there is a legit chance that they are going to die. The consequences of sex for men and women are vastly different, that is why our brains are wired so differently.

My wife has had like 7-8 different stalker/ peeping Tom kind of guys since she was 18. (Apparently she knows how to attract losers.) To this day, she hates those guys with venom.

Getting “unwanted” sexual attention is so not the same for a woman as a man. Just from a tribal/ evolutionary point of view, if they get raped without a man to protect and provide for them, there is a legit chance that they are going to die. The consequences of sex for men and women are vastly different, that is why our brains are wired so differently.
See, I wouldn't enjoy being stalked, either. Have been maybe twice. Is that the same as seeing some tits or a dong?

Just from a tribal/ evolutionary point of view, if they get raped without a man to protect and provide for them, there is a legit chance that they are going to die.
true, no man wants to protect a woman with a potential child that's not his own. He sees that child as competition with his seeds

Also, fuck lawyers. Correction officers have to put up with this behaviour on a daily basis, as well as having shit and piss thrown at them.

I can see this story for what it is. A globalist conspiracy. They're trying to push a bill so watching dudes wank becomes part of basic sensitivity training. Who would they employ to wank off in front of female lawyers for training purposes? Muslims no doubt. Then when they commit sexual assault on the population they're given a free pass because they provide an invaluable service to society.

Then the kicker. All the leavings are collected and sent to sperm banks and mysteriously replace all the existing samples. Couples who can't conceive too scared to complain about their brown children who run round the place shouting Allahu Akbar and telling their friends to join ISIS for fear of being labelled racist.

There you have it. Islamified America. Try kneeling during the anthem now motherfuckers, they'll chop your noggin off.
I believe you.

I was actually not joking, you have violent people with impulsive behaviours in a crowded space and with little to none venue to vent up sexual impulses besides raping each other.

Im pretty sure that giving them plenty of ways to jack off would seriously reduce the violent incidents,

Yes.

Fleshlights and nude magazines would cut down on a lot of the rape and forced homo.

My wife had multiple different stalker/ peeping Tom kind of guys in her teens and early 20s. (Apparently she knows how to attract losers.) To this day, she hates those guys with venom.

Obvious Humble Brag about Hot Wife is Obvious. You know the rules, my good sir: Pics or GTFO:)

Dont feel bad for the defense attorneys. You lay with the dogs you get fleas.

These assholes are trying to get these same degenerates back out on the street then comolaining about assault. What do they think they will do in the real world? Be productive members of society?

So you are firmly on the government's side whenever they want to take the rights of a citizen?

You trust the government too much.

Back