2017 Election Night in America (Virginia and NJ)

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The biggest race of the night is the Virginia governor race and next the less competitive NJ governor race.

Here’s the latest.

The Dem, Northam, is so far running ahead of Hillary in the state.

Please feel free to add any discussion or race that interests you.

It would be funny if the R won VA because of that ridiculous ad the Democrats ran.

No surprise a Dem won NJ. I've never seen a political figure go from beloved to so hated as Chris Christie. I think his approval rating was in the teens at one point.

No surprise a Dem won NJ. I've never seen a political figure go from beloved to so hated as Chris Christie. I think his approval rating was in the teens at one point.

As a resident of jersey well tell you he's a fat piece of shit

People have already started calling Virginia for Northam. It looks like the Reps under performed in their strongholds by quite a bit.

Dems win! Not even voter suppression could help the gop tonight.
Christie and Trump makeing their mark?
College educated whites went blue per exit polls.

NBC has called it for the Dems in Virginia.

Dems are also leading in 14 gop held house delegate races.

This is backlash against all of the votes for Trump last year. The Democratic voters are not going to assume that anyone is going to win such as Hillary last year, they know how important it is to vote now. The shitty thing about this is the government and country will be even further divided now.

It's looking like Northam is projected to win by just under 10 points. He's at 8 right now.

Dems are now up in 18 house races. Previously they were up in 14.

Republicans have a supermajority. They haven’t done anything with it. They’re idiots. Vote all of them out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back