First Trans woman elected to state office, defeats bathroom bill writer

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.google.com.mx/amp/www.i...bill-anti-trans-lgbt-rights-a8043466.html?amp

Kinda surprised no one else has made this thread. Danica Roem, born a male, now identifies as a trans woman has won a seat on the Virginia House of Delegates. Danica defeated Bob Marshall who was the one who penned the "bathroom bill" in Virginia that caused a social media uproar

Very interesting here, and 100% up the war room's alley to discuss and shriek about

Apparently Danica sings in some local metal band as well, with a dude taking estrogen I wonder if that gives the voice for hair metal?

Soooo which bathroom will she use in the house building?

Lmao this is what democrats see as progress. Also a shiekh became the mayor of New Jersey yesterday

Lmao this is what democrats see as progress. Also a shiekh became the mayor of New Jersey yesterday

Damn right!! We want ALL Americans to hold political office and to achieve whatever other dreams they have regardless of right wing bigotry

more like "mentally ill person elected to state office".

lets be honest here. he is mentally ill and a very confused person. hopefully tax payers wont have to fork over money for his transition surgery

iron-sheik.jpg

No shit, I did not think he lived in New Jersey or is even a US citizen.

more like "mentally ill person elected to state office".

lets be honest here. he is mentally ill and a very confused person. hopefully tax payers wont have to fork over money for his transition surgery

Doubt it would compare to the tax money spent on the secret service's golf cart rental bills.

The social agenda/expirament of the money is working. I don't k ow where it's leading, I just know decent people with common sense and wisdom are not leading it.

Some guys want to act like women as "their thing." It's wtevr, but it shouldn't be a political movement.

If people don’t like a transgender woman being elected they can suck his dick

GOP needed to see this happen. Too many members in that party don't have a smart platform to identify themselves with and turn to ol' "'try to scare folks regarding some alternative lifestyle that's a complete non-issue in reality and come up with some bill to save them from nothing"

Transgenders and drag queens, literally everyone has been using the bathrooms they identify with since the beginning of time. There's never really been any issues with it, no rash of sexual assaults or rapes that have come from it, a complete non-issue of people simply peeing in privacy where they feel like it. In fact I've read about far more straight high school jocks and conservative politicians committing sex crimes in bathrooms than LGBT members.

Seems like only a handful of gullible and fear stricken yokels thought this bathroom bill was worth the state office's time and money. Good for you Virginia.

Last edited:
Back