Chicago: Female Lawyers Can’t Meet Meet Clients b/c of C@wk Exposure

So you are firmly on the government's side whenever they want to take the rights of a citizen?

You trust the government too much.
Not sure how you got that out of my post. I'm saying I work hard to make sure these dudes get time, defense attorneys are doing the same to get them out. I just find it ironic that while working to free them from the confines given to them, through due process and the judicial system, attorneys are saying they want to be protected from their client's degenerate behavior. What do they think will happen with said degenerate behavior if they get them out?

Defense attorneys>Cops
mcnulty-uniform.gif

Simple. Handcuff them for interviews. Or peppespray them in the junk when they start touching it. Kind of like spraying a cat with a squirt gun when they get into the plants

Dont feel bad for the defense attorneys. You lay with the dogs you get fleas.

These assholes are trying to get these same degenerates back out on the street then comolaining about assault. What do they think they will do in the real world? Be productive members of society?
Yeah, we should totally change the justice system and get rid of the right to an attorney and trial. Just let the cops decide everything, right?

Pretty sure if the break his jaw with a baton that he will think twice before doing it again.

Or they could cuff him...

Latest? It's been going on for decades it's called "gunning" in a lot of prisons.

Oh, man...

Apparently the latest thing to do for maximum security inmates in Chicago is to beat it in public to female DA’s.

“These are overwhelmingly maximum security inmates charged with very serious crimes, likely looking at lengthy prison terms. It’s very, very difficult to find effective tools to manage their behavior.”

“It’s disgusting, it’s awful and lawyers are being assaulted. It’s an assault.”

http://www.npr.org/2017/11/06/56232...-want-men-in-lockup-to-keep-it-in-their-pants

Apparently budget cuts have disrupted the normal logistics of lawyer/ client meetings, exacerbating this problem. Details are a bit murky from the article.

How’d you like to work through four years of college and three years of law school just to have some degenerate low life whip out his Johnson and dangle it in your face?

I mean, @Palis would like it, but most women would be rightly outraged.
The way I see it... It's a compliment if anyone finds me attractive enough to masturbate to me.

These women need to get over themselves.

Lol. This is sooo legit not true.

My wife had multiple different stalker/ peeping Tom kind of guys in her teens and early 20s. (Apparently she knows how to attract losers.) To this day, she hates those guys with venom.

Getting “unwanted” sexual attention is so not the same for a woman as a man. Just from a tribal/ evolutionary point of view, if they get raped without a man to protect and provide for them, there is a legit chance that they are going to die. The consequences of sex for men and women are vastly different, that is why our brains are wired so differently.
This is pretty sexist and bigoted. Men and women are equal.

This while thing probably stemmed from a hot chick lawyer walking through and having schlongs waved at her, then a fat ugly lawyer right behind her got all pissed when the dudes just sat there while she walked by, so fatty caused a huge uproar.

Stun belt would cure this fast.
52d8bd807a3bd.image.jpg

Light them up a few times and they would never be able to do it again.

Simple. Handcuff them for interviews. Or peppespray them in the junk when they start touching it. Kind of like spraying a cat with a squirt gun when they get into the plants

Lol, yes but the irony of that solution is that these same attorneys file suits against correctional officers and organizations for doing that kind of stuff.

Lol, yes but the irony of that solution is that these same attorneys file suits against correctional officers and organizations for doing that kind of stuff.

Well, there’s no money in going after prisoners

No they are not. Criminal defense attorneys defend people accused of crimes. Lawyers that sue government officials over misconduct do so civilly primarily under a civil rights statute called 42 usc 1983. It is a entirely different body of law and rarely do attorneys in one area overlap with the other.

Oh, man...

Apparently the latest thing to do for maximum security inmates in Chicago is to beat it in public to female DA’s.

“These are overwhelmingly maximum security inmates charged with very serious crimes, likely looking at lengthy prison terms. It’s very, very difficult to find effective tools to manage their behavior.”

“It’s disgusting, it’s awful and lawyers are being assaulted. It’s an assault.”

http://www.npr.org/2017/11/06/56232...-want-men-in-lockup-to-keep-it-in-their-pants

Apparently budget cuts have disrupted the normal logistics of lawyer/ client meetings, exacerbating this problem. Details are a bit murky from the article.

How’d you like to work through four years of college and three years of law school just to have some degenerate low life whip out his Johnson and dangle it in your face?

I mean, @Palis would like it, but most women would be rightly outraged.

but..... but.... most inmates are non-violent drug offenders. They can't really mostly be shitty people who deserve to rot away, kept out of society.

Dont feel bad for the defense attorneys. You lay with the dogs you get fleas.

These assholes are trying to get these same degenerates back out on the street then comolaining about assault. What do they think they will do in the real world? Be productive members of society?

DA's just wanna come home to their families.

My wife had multiple different stalker/ peeping Tom kind of guys in her teens and early 20s. (Apparently she knows how to attract losers.)

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Yeah, we should totally change the justice system and get rid of the right to an attorney and trial. Just let the cops decide everything, right?

Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies. Creep:)

Judge_Dredd.jpg

Maybe the female lawyers shouldn't dress so slutty. Some of their suits are skin tight.

this is a link to the complaint
http://www.abajournal.com/images/main_images/Complaint_Filed.pdf

The only issue I think they are going to win on is the fact the jail offered a poorly thought out pizza party incentive that actually resulted (at least the complaint alleges) in more people sexually harassing these women. The sexual harassment alone is pretty hard to win on since the jail will be able to say it can only do so much to keep these women safe. That said this will find a way of settling because this is such a political nightmare.

To go after a actual municipality you have to show that they promoted a actual custom or policy that violated peoples rights. Mere, indifference is not enough.

Last edited:
Well, there’s no money in going after prisoners
Greedy lawyers, should just accept police abuse as necessary for the greater good amirite?

No they are not. Criminal defense attorneys defend people accused of crimes. Lawyers that sue government officials over misconduct do so civilly primarily under a civil rights statute called 42 usc 1983. It is a entirely different body of law and rarely do attorneys in one area overlap with the other.
He's stereotyping all lawyers and painting them with a broad brush.

So disgusted at the anti-lawyer bigotry ITT.

Back