Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Dude systematically preyed on high schoolers when he was in his 30s, but homosexuality is an "inherent evil" and "crime against humanity."

Will there be any surprise when his support doesn't waiver since Republican morons still idolize Milo after he endorsed raping children?

This is the same fake, leftist launched, sexual assault hit job that tried to take down our honorable, Christian, gentlemanly president.

He was in his early 30's and the other accusers were 17-19. We're judging folks on things 40 years ago. Sounds really gross now, but in the WaPo article it says the girls Mother's (other than the 14 yr old who he touched sexually over bra and underwear) seemed okay with their underage daughters dating the 32 yr old as Roy was quite the catch.

I bet all of these women are liars though - only accusers of Dems or Dem Supporters are to be instantly believed.

On a side note Louis CK is about to get the NYT Expose "treatment"...

It's like I said in another thread, this is the perfect environment for people to make accusations and have someone stick a microphone in their face.

...Also, Roy Moore is a self-righteous douchebag, and it wouldn't surprise me that he did some or all of this.

Being so anti-gay, I’m surprised it was girls.

He was in his early 30's and the other accusers were 17-19.

No, the ages are 14, 16, 17, 17 iirc

We're judging folks on things 40 years ago. Sounds really gross now, but in the WaPo article it says the girls Mother's (other than the 14 yr old who he touched sexually over bra and underwear) seemed okay with their underage daughters dating the 32 yr old as Roy was quite the catch.

The parents intervened on his pursuit of one of the 16 yo's, forbade their teenage daughter from old Uncle Roy.

On a side note Louis CK is about to get the NYT Expose "treatment"...

Tbh, he's a domino that I'm surprised hasn't fallen. Like, his shit is more weird and creepy than predatory, but still objectionable.

Well that's certainly one way to get rid of a politician you may not be able to beat at the polls.

Well that's certainly one way to get rid of a politician you may not be able to beat at the polls.

All the girls' stories corroborate 20-40 years back per testimony of friends and family, and none have given to or had contact with Doug Jones/DNC.

Also, Moore will still win. Alabama. Is normal.

Timing should be looked at. Did WaPo sit on this story - when were the women interviewed last? Because reportedly the absentee ballots have been sent out and ballots printed and Moore cannot be struck from the ballot now. If this is a political hit - timing of release will be the proof. Did WaPo wait until Moore couldn't be removed from the ballot to run the story?

Not staying what he did to these girls didn't happen.

It was in the 70s and in Alabama which is 50 years behind, so basically it happened in the 1920s, it was perfectly normal back then.

Also if being a fundamentalist loonie isnt enough to discourage voters, this wouldnt either.

Timing should be looked at. Did WaPo sit on this story - when were the women interviewed last? Because reportedly the absentee ballots have been sent out and ballots printed and Moore cannot be struck from the ballot now. If this is a political hit - timing of release will be the proof. Did WaPo wait until Moore couldn't be removed from the ballot to run the story?

Not staying what he did to these girls didn't happen.

This is a valid concern. I'm guessing the investigation dates back to the middle of the primary, and it's likely WP sat on this vetting/fact-checking, etc. for a bit. But that's not illegal. It's just good business.

Back