Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

A pretty nice debut from Jeon Soyeon of Cube Ent. (She participated in the first season of Produce 101 and was third runner up from Unpretty Rapstar 3.)

Mate that av!!Yes bruv yes!Great picture to see to start my day(imo of course)!E81CCCE3-9170-4E36-BE2D-301AFD13736A.jpeg

EXID is back! (Solji isn't in the MV, but you can hear her lines in the song if you listen carefully.)

Man.. song is catchy af and the sexy concept of EXID delivers as always.

man, you can always count on EXID to deliver.

A pretty nice debut from Jeon Soyeon of Cube Ent. (She participated in the first season of Produce 101 and was third runner up from Unpretty Rapstar 3.)

i liked jeon soyeon a lot on UPRS and i think this debut was decent but didn't do her justice. looking forward to more from her though, for sure.

The song is decent, but I do approve the fact that the concept for this MV is all about chocolate though.

The teaser (Long ver.) for Twinkle is finally uploaded on youtube.

Sounds pretty promising. I'm looking forward to this one

<3

Last edited:

The song is decent, but I do approve the fact that the concept for this MV is all about chocolate though.

probably one of the best gugudan songs, but imo it's still missing something. only slightly though, and it's good for sure.

the MV though, is exceptional.

Pretty nice song and I'd say this is probably one of their best titles they released so far. That one instrumental part during the song is pretty damn catchy. It reminded me of something off of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu when I first heard it. hah

Pretty nice song and I'd say this is probably one of their best titles they released so far. That one instrumental part during the song is pretty damn catchy. It reminded me of something off of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu when I first heard it. hah

i still can't get into lovelyz. kei is one of my favorites, but the group's music just doesn't do it for me.

Just saw the new Justice League movie and the Flash was watching a black pink video lol.

This new song is jammin' <{1-69}>

Although I think Red Flavor is better song than Peek-A-Boo, I do prefer Peek-A-Boo's concept more. Still it's a good song nonetheless
Also Rip Pizza guy

Last edited:
This new song is jammin' <{1-69}>

Although I think Red Flavor is better song than Peek-A-Boo, I do prefer Peek-A-Boo's concept more. Still it's a good song nonetheless
Also Rip Pizza guy

yeah, i like red flavor better too, but it was going to be almost impossible to top that one and this is still good. great MV too, as one would expect from red velvet.

ps. god bless joy.

yeah, i like red flavor better too, but it was going to be almost impossible to top that one and this is still good. great MV too, as one would expect from red velvet.

ps. god bless joy.
Joy has really gotten more beautiful lately, no doubt about it. <{1-7}>

Also, I just watched this new video from UV. Man I love their retro songs lol

LOONA's new member Yves:

such consistently good releases from them and they haven't even debuted as a group yet.

tumblr_p042o04CBc1sk2kqwo1_500.gif

Last edited:
LOONA's new member Yves:

such consistently good releases from them and they haven't even debuted as a group yet.

tumblr_p042o04CBc1sk2kqwo1_500.gif

Strong visuals(Yves does resemble Sulli a bit), good vocals, jammin' song that sounds retro. Man this group still never ceases to amaze me.
OT12 Loona will most likely be the rookie group of the year in 2018 if they keep this up.

Back