2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Worst trade rape I've seen in a money league-

Rapist- Sends Jordan Howard and Jack Doyle

Rapee- sends Mike Evans and Kelce

Wtf. I want to vote against it, but it's not collusion. The rapee is a known dumbass. It's just kinda considered "borderline" etiquette to trade him.

Welp, just lost Elliott until a potential championship game.

All those injunctions for fucking nothing. Try harder Jerry...

Keenan Allen @ Jax
or
Jordy Nelson @ Chicago

Option 3 is to just off myself which seems pretty viable about now.

Not sure what kind of league you’re in, but I would be heading to the wire to take a flyer on a guy.

Or trade Nelson for some wr3/4 if you can. Jordy is basically unusable ROS.

Welp, just lost Elliott until a potential championship game.

All those injunctions for fucking nothing. Try harder Jerry...

me too, jerry screwed us.

Keenan Allen @ Jax
or
Jordy Nelson @ Chicago

Keenan because he actually has a QB that throws for more than 50yds

Worst trade rape I've seen in a money league-

Rapist- Sends Jordan Howard and Jack Doyle

Rapee- sends Mike Evans and Kelce

Wtf. I want to vote against it, but it's not collusion. The rapee is a known dumbass. It's just kinda considered "borderline" etiquette to trade him.
that's not too bad

Jordan is an RB1

Keenan Allen @ Jax
or
Jordy Nelson @ Chicago

would get Frank Gore off waivers lmao

RB2 - Darkwa or Drake?

Flex - can put one of these two in this spot, James White or Keenan Allen.

Hoping for Elliott to win his next appeal. It should be just in time for the playoffs.

These next 4 games should give me an idea of how I should fare in the first two rds should he stay suspended. So far, both my teams with Elliott are 9 - 0.

Due to some knee jerk reactions from other guys in my league I'm now loaded at WR but have got some tough matchups this week

I'm starting Cooks and Shepard for sure

Not sure who to pick between Parker and TY. I think Parker's floor is definitely better but I'm facing the top scoring team in my league and feel like I might need to take a chance on TY getting loose for a big play. We have 3 pt bonuses for TD's over 40 yds and for 100 yd rushing/receiving games so I think he might be worth a shot - what do you guys think?

Am I crazy for considering playing Tate over Michael Thomas?

Thomas is the #1 still. Tate is on an inconsistent offense, and playing injured.
Well, Thomas is also banged up. His ankle, I think. All my best receivers for this week are playing through injuries. My biggest concern with Tate is the Browns secondary is very underrated, and Marvin Jones has been getting all the red zone looks. Still, the Lions can't run and live or die by their passing game. I would just throw him in as flex and call it good, but I have Darkwa sitting there due to a great matchup with the 49ers. I fucked up and played AP. Should have played Darkwa as my RB2 and Tate in the flex.

Well, Thomas is also banged up. His ankle, I think. All my best receivers for this week are playing through injuries. My biggest concern with Tate is the Browns secondary is very underrated, and Marvin Jones has been getting all the red zone looks. Still, the Lions can't run and live or die by their passing game. I would just throw him in as flex and call it good, but I have Darkwa sitting there due to a great matchup with the 49ers. I fucked up and played AP. Should have played Darkwa as my RB2 and Tate in the flex.

I agree, but not much choice other than bench Tate at this point.

Back