Prime Cain vs Jon Jones - who would win?

yeah prime JDS actually hits like a truck and knocks people out cold with his punches standing. he was also plenty versatile. he ko'd hunt cold with a spinning crescent kick.
Junior-dos-Santos-Mark-Hunt-UFC-160.png
JDS is without a doubt no joke, but he allowed himself to be controlled and smothered by Cain who just dug his head into his chest and punched the shit out of him. Jones is too versatile, he'd pick Cain apart and probably win a UD if not a late stoppage

Who's to say Cain still isn't in his prime? His performance against, a quite admittedly poor, Travis Browne was sensational and appeared to have added new wrinkles to his game. I think Cain takes him if they fight right now.

JDS is without a doubt no joke, but he allowed himself to be controlled and smothered by Cain who just dug his head into his chest and punched the shit out of him. Jones is too versatile, he'd pick Cain apart and probably win a UD if not a late stoppage
cain knocked jds down with a hard cross from the middle range multiple times. Cain isnt just a randy couture type clinch fighter. He also has good spinning kicks and round houses tp the head when he wants to use them like with browne and jds. He isnt just a pressure fighter like cormier and he has better kickboxing and defense.
hqdefault.jpg
Cain-Velasquez-nails-JDS-with-a-head-kick--UFC-155-Zuffa-e1356918331463_display_image.png

I think JDS KO's Jones. Cain would handle Jones in my opinion.

cain knocked jds down with a hard cross from the middle range multiple times. Cain isnt just a randy couture type clinch fighter. He also has good spinning kicks and round houses tp the head when he wants to use them like with browne and jds. He isnt just a pressure fighter like cormier and he has better kickboxing and defense.
hqdefault.jpg
Cain-Velasquez-nails-JDS-with-a-head-kick--UFC-155-Zuffa-e1356918331463_display_image.png
Ok, you have your opinion, I have mine

DC is a better version of Cain, so I go with JOnes

Bad Hombre vs. UFC's OJ.... how about I don't care? Because I really don't.

Cain ghetto gags Mr Hit & Run. Has him outta there within 2 rounds

Jon Jones, Jones would do what Werdum did except it would be more vicious because Jones would go for GnP instead of baiting Cain into his guard and effectively a guillotine.
That wasn't the real Cain.

yeah prime JDS actually hits like a truck and knocks people out cold with his punches standing. he was also plenty versatile. he ko'd hunt cold with a spinning crescent kick.
Junior-dos-Santos-Mark-Hunt-UFC-160.png
JDS is too strong for Jones. There's a reason Jones said he'd never fight Stipe.

Cain would SMASH Jones. I wanted this fight so bad. <{1-11}>

DC is a better version of Cain, so I go with JOnes
Lool. Cain is a MUUUUCH better striker than DC. The wrestling slightly goes to DC the cardio and speed goes to Cain.Cain is a black belt and DC is a brown belt. Cain has more reach. Cain also has more KO's in fewer fights. Everythung else is similar. And there's a reason DC risks his life cutting weight. Coz he doesn't wanna risk his life fighting Dos Santos.

Still think DC is better?

Back