Prime Cain vs Jon Jones - who would win?

Prime Cain whoops any mortal that ever lived
I know. He could easily be the GOAT if it weren't for injuries or his 2 losses. None of those losses were legitimate. People forget about him for some reason when they talk about the all time greats.

Fight wouldn't happen.

Jones pops for something and/or Cain gets injured.

Jones via Premeditated murder! He has that camps number, and I believe DC is much better then Cain regardless and we all saw those outcomes. From a non-fedor tinted glasses standpoint its easy to see that Jonny is the greatest unarmed combatant to ever grace this fine sport.

The Jon Jones that fought shogun brutalizes prime Cain in two rounds. Jones would torcher cain in the clinch.

Spoiler alert: if Jones thought he could beat prime Cain he might have tried to fight prime Cain and receive the many massive benefits that would come from that win

Maybe Jones knew something you Jones fans in this thread may not be quite getting...

The cain velasquez that fought brock lesnar will manhandle and maul jon jones

I love when we have seen no evidence of a fighter getting manhandled and mauled and we say he will get manhandled and mauled. Like it has ever been done. Cain got finished twice. Has Jones?

Who would win that fight, sherdog?
I think Cain... but that's only if he could smother Jon like he did Junior.

but this is a terrible question.
One would pull out due to injury, and the other would be too high to care...

I love when we have seen no evidence of a fighter getting manhandled and mauled and we say he will get manhandled and mauled. Like it has ever been done. Cain got finished twice. Has Jones?
Jones is fighting smaller fighters. Cain is fighting giants
#fact
The possibility of geting ko'd in hw is higher than in the lhw
Roided bork laser cant even control and tak him to the ground. Im pretty sure delusional jj fanboys would still claim that jones could because hes stronger than the 280 lbs gorilla in bork laser lol

Jones is fighting smaller fighters. Cain is fighting giants
#fact
The possibility of geting ko'd in hw is higher than in the lhw
Roided bork laser cant even control and tak him to the ground. Im pretty sure delusional jj fanboys would still claim that jones could because hes stronger than the 280 lbs gorilla in bork laser lol

Fact

So called Prime Cain got KO'd and whooped 2 times. He is not some unbeatable fighter.
Fact Jones has never lost to anyone
Fact Jones beat up Cain's buddy and a better fighter than him DC twice..
And Jones would not need a double leg TD on Cain. He will just like DC control that clinch and work him over with versatile striking.

Jones takes his eyes first and the win second.

Prob worst style match up of the HWs for Jones, but I think he still dominates the clinch wrestling and carves Cain up with knees and elbows.

JDS is without a doubt no joke, but he allowed himself to be controlled and smothered by Cain who just dug his head into his chest and punched the shit out of him. Jones is too versatile, he'd pick Cain apart and probably win a UD if not a late stoppage
Well tbf JDS had the best TDD in the division. Also lol @ saying Cain just dug his head in his chest. That was probably one of the best displays of blending striking and wrestling we've ever seen at HW.

I know. He could easily be the GOAT if it weren't for injuries or his 2 losses. None of those losses were legitimate.

200.gif

Any HW > jones

LOL, Jones isn't going to get put against the cage and butchered like JDS, too strong and too versatile. Comparing JDS to Jones is ludicrous anyway, they couldn't be more different.
jds would ko jones.

Wow. I am suprised this thread isn't Prime Cain vs. Conor McGregor or Jon Jones vs. Conor.

Back