Sensei Seagal accused of harassment by Arrested Development actor Portia De Rossi

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
1510231921355.jpg

Portia De Rossi has accused actor, producer, and MMA trainer Steven Seagal of sexually harassing her during an audition for one of his films.

The allegations, which were shared by the Arrested Development actor on Twitter, follows similar claims of misconduct made against Seagal by three other women.

“My final audition for a Steven Segal [sic] movie took place in his office,” De Rossi wrote. “He told me how important it was to have chemistry off-screen as he sat me down and unzipped his leather pants.”

“I ran out and called my agent. Unfazed, she replied, ‘Well, I didn’t know if he was your type,’” she added.

Source : The Guardian

This bitch is just mad she didn't teach her his special front kick.

Anderson must have surrendered the booty.

Probably just wanted her to go give his leather pants a wash. It's still misogyny though

Behold the rise of SJW feminist culture.

As someone who vehemently hates SJWs and contemporary feminism, I'm glad that people are coming forward and exposing scumbags in Hollywood (and every other walk of life, for that matter).

The fact that you somehow see it as a bad thing is frightening.

He unzipped his pants and you left. Wow how traumatic

As someone who vehemently hates SJWs and contemporary feminism, I'm glad that people are coming forward and exposing scumbags in Hollywood (and every other walk of life, for that matter).

The fact that you somehow see it as a bad thing is frightening.

{<Scared}

Her Loss
#SenseiBless

lol. I’m picturing her running out of the audition and then him running after her with his arm flailing around as usual.

FUck the traitor russian segal. The fucker isnt even a martial artist but a dlevel actor. He ducked a 75yr old Foreman...and ducked many other fighters who challenged him back in the 80s and 90s. JCvD for the longest called him a pussy.

He unzipped his pants and you left. Wow how traumatic

She should have at least stayed long enough to catch a glimpse of Lil' Sensei, seems like a missed opportunity to me.

I'm sure when she was a struggling actress she would audition for basically any role that she could get. But no one is going to blow Steven Seagal to be in one of his shitty movies. It's just a paycheck movie, nothing that you can brag about artistically or it being a box office smash.

Back