So my wife loves hockey...

D Train

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
But we live in the South and it’s pretty tough to find games. Can anyone help me make her day and tell me where she could watch them online? Is that even possible?
Thanks in advance.

But we live in the South and it’s pretty tough to find games. Can anyone help me make her day and tell me where she could watch them online? Is that even possible?
Thanks in advance.

Is she Canadian?

Thanks in advance.
Found yourself a hellavu gal.

reddit.com/r/nhlstreams. Always verified, lag free HD quality

Sports or fighting? Hockey is MMA on skates.
meh, it used to be.
fighting has all but been eliminated.
which is good or bad, depending on your perspective.

the old joke doesn't really apply anymore:

"so I went to this boxing match and a hockey game broke out.."

The south has the Nashville Preds, St Louis Blues, Tampa Bay Lightning, Florida Panthers, Dallas Stars. There is also some minor league and Junior teams in the south.

Texas alone has two AHL teams, the San Antonio Rampage, and Texas Stars. Texas has four NAHL teams: Amarillo, Corpus Christi, Odessa, and North Richland.

Shrevesport LA has an NAHL team. There is also the Southern Professional HOckey league. ECHL also has teams in the south.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Professional_Hockey_League#Teams

As mentioned, reddit.com/r/nhlstreams is the bomb. Too bad the Thrashers aren't around anymore, but you do have Nashville to the north and Tampa to the south if you ever wanted a live game. Too bad the Panthers play in Sunrise, that's a great cheap night.

Reddit or NHL tv. The preds are pretty damn good at the moment so they aren’t a bad team to root for. Maybe you guys can hop on the Vegas wagon too since this is their first year.

Thanks in advance.
With a decent cable package you should get the NHL network (would have to pay more for Center Ice package) and with Fox Sports Go ap you can stream games for Nashville and Carolina.

https://www.foxsports.com/mobile

Get NHL Center Ice, if that is an option. Most cable and satellite companies have the option of getting that. You can watch like 40 games a week on it. I like hockey but I mainly watch games on NBC Sports Network or NHL Network.

Back