Sensei Seagal accused of harassment by Arrested Development actor Portia De Rossi

Jenny MccArthy has been claiming the same thing for years.

“My final audition for a Steven Segal [sic] movie took place in his office,” De Rossi wrote. “He told me how important it was to have chemistry off-screen as he sat me down and unzipped his leather pants.”

giphy.gif

Sensei just had his gi pants under his leather pants. Totally missed out on great training session.

I guess power is the problem here? Because if you switch genders it's not as harassing.

If that's at all the case then I have to conclude we don't have equality, we have sexual inequality and will continue to do so until women are as strong as men. Maybe technology will intervene through a destruction of privacy.

It's a confusing time to be alive, that's for sure.

I pulled out my dick, she called me rude
But then she ate it like food

With all these accusations flying around how come Trump hasn't been mentioned? Didn't he openly admit to 'sexual harassment'? Now he is PUSA is he off limits?

images (4).jpg
search

Damn Steve Lmao

Last edited:
But when her lesbo queen is making comments about females it's all good, right?

Hes got a rep for this sort thing
That said this shit is outta control...he tried to have sex with you....say no walk out then go on with your life ffs!

Just looking at him, I would not assume he's a good person. Same with Harvey and the comedian.

The hell? He wore leather pants?

Seagal has alot of awesome stories where he comes across scummy.

Stephen Quadros' is my favorite.

So he's the reason she turned to girls? Another reason to hate him.

I hate him (though I used to love his early movies) cause he bagged, wifeyed and made his baby momma, fricking prime Kelly Lebrock. She was the star of Weird Sciience and Woman in Red for those of u too young to know .
62B15890-D5C7-4A47-B7D3-CC2B7B477AAA.jpeg

Playing off the Jenny McCarthy accusations already mentioned...do you think Erika Eleniak put out for him?

Playing off the Jenny McCarthy accusations already mentioned...do you think Erika Eleniak put out for him?
Yeah I bet she did. Casting couch is a real, real thing. Not all of these Hollywood accusers got raped. A lot put out willingly. Of course, that leads into another discussion about power play and mens control of most business in Hollywood. But I think she did. Hell, I think Jenifer Lawrence did for Weinstein willingly to advance herself. She came out of nowhere as this major star they pushed. Olivia Munn too. All of the sudden getting BIG roles.

Back