Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch?

They are both my friends. They've been married for awhile. The thing is, this girl is a good friend of mine and we've been friends for damn near 20 years and they also have kids together. I'm on a business trip abroad and this guy came a day later. We were out and about and he was hitting on the girls here. He ended up taking one of them to his hotel and believe me, I tried my best to stop him, short of knocking his ass out.

I'm friends with him, but I'm much closer to his wife. He put me in a tough spot here since we hang out regularly. I won't be able to look at him the same way and the wife would be able to tell. I won't tell the wife, but damn this guy is a piece of shit. I'm genuinely pissed because I care about her.
Not your place to say anything. Their sex lives are their own business. Maybe they have an open relationship and the wife knows? And maybe you’re not in the loop because it’s, again, none of your business.

Or you could say something, your choice!

That is a feminine thing to do. TS is either a woman or a bitch-ass cuck.

We were out and about and he was hitting on the girls here. He ended up taking one of them to his hotel and believe me, I tried my best to stop him, short of knocking his ass out.

I'm friends with him, but I'm much closer to his wife.

Not only a bitch-ass beta orbiter, but a cockblocker too.

If you were an acquaintance of mine, let alone someone whom you tried to cockblock or hurt the marriage, I'd beat the shit out of you. I would seriously hurt you.

Snitches get stitches millenial...
How long have you had a crush on this gurl??
LOL!

Didn't even read. Hell no you shouldn't snitch. Mind your own business

Suck his dick.
I think the problem was that the husband was cheating in the first place, I don't think cheating twice will help his conscious.

Or maybe you're right and he's just jealous that he was cheating with someone who wasn't him

This could get ugly and it could end up affecting your family. Best to just mind your business.

Damn someone already said fuck the wife

so imma say

pics of wife?

I've always felt bro code only applied if you weren't really good friends with the female too. If she finds out he's cheating and finds out you knew this whole time your friendship is fucked anyway.

Almost certain you should tell her. If she is you friend more than him why protect him? He took an incredibly selfish action. Not you. The woman has the right and the need to know.

The whole thing sucks and you could catch flack for it but wrong is wrong and right is right.

No matter what any of the degenerates on this sight might say marriage is sacred trust. Your Freind the woman is no longer in a marriage and is living a lie not due to her own fault. She has a right to that info.

There is a risk of this ruining the marriage formally but there is also the chance of it drawing the two of them together.

You don't know what type of relationship they have, it could be open. I think you did the right thing trying to stop him but if he's this open about it the wife is bound to catch him herself sooner or later. I think staying out of it and letting things run their course is the best idea, he'll cheat again and eventually get caught naturally. When that happens pretend to be surprised and all will go well.

I don't think you have a place to say anything. Just let this run its course on its own. If you tell her, the decision will be life-altering, especially for the kids, and not always in a good way. If you did tell her, you need unrefutable proof, like a video sent to her Anonymously, or it would be his word against yours.

Forgot to mention but if you are gonna tell her then make sure you have solid proof as she might not believe you.

Need pics of wife before answering. If she’s hot, bang her and then tell her husband about it.

<NightKingBringIt>

If she’s not hot, then cut dude a break.

<Dana05>

He ended up taking one of them to his hotel and believe me, I tried my best to stop him, short of knocking his ass out.

Did your best include making it clear you'd tell his wife if he cheated?

Could have solved the problem early, or left you clear later if he still went through with it.

Say nothing and you're an accomplice.

Bunch of scumbags defending a scumbag.

If you are friend with the wife (as in you met the wife first) then you should do something, otherwise you are a shitty friend.

I would give the guy an ultimatum, tell her yourself or ill tell her.

Back