Canadian whites under fire for refusing to more to the back of a concert

in this thread: a bunch of privileged white men getting angry for having to abide by the golden rule.

I dont feel comfortable posting at a place where racists like @panamaican are moderators. Children post here and are impressionable, i would hate for them to think that its ok to discriminate against anyone because of their race, religion, sexual orientation and such.

surely it's a violation of the moderator code of conduct to condone persecution & bigotry

Somebody should assault this bitch and give her something to fear men about. Hell here in Canada somebody could'be popped her down Afroman style and unless you have an extensive criminal record, you ain't goin to jail!

Wow, a white male advocating violence^^^ how typical.

I find it hard to believe that anyone going to her concert wouldn't already have an idea of her viewpoints and how she addresses her white fans. If they want to pay to be treated like that it's on them.
When you go to a festival concert, you often see acts you don't know or don't like, in order to see the ones you do. That's also why you would want to keep your place at the front and not move back because some SJW musician is ego tripping.

in this thread: a bunch of privileged white men getting angry for having to abide by the golden rule.
Golden rule? Do onto others as dictated by melanin content? Is it from the KKKing James bible?

I dont feel comfortable posting at a place where racists like @panamaican are moderators. Children post here and are impressionable, i would hate for them to think that its ok to discriminate against anyone because of their race, religion, sexual orientation and such.
put on your big girl panties and soldier on

put on your big girl panties and soldier on
I am putting on my big boy britches. I dont see anyone else here speaking up for those too scared to speak for themselves, for fear of people like you coming in claiming they wear big girl panties and such.

surely it's a violation of the moderator code of conduct to condone persecution & bigotry

As I understand the policy you're allowed a pass provided you run and hide from your own comments.

Christ with a few exceptions a who’s who of the Sherdog’s Salt Fright LOL

i wouldn't know

do you think they're any less deserving of a response than you are in this circumstance?

Be careful...there has been a purge of conservative and/or remotely conservative voices on this forum.

oh i know, buddy (thank you though)

i commented on that already in this thread

fortunately, i don't think i've made any political statements in here one way or the other

and in any case, if it's right leaning posters who need worry, the one who really ought to watch out is probably our "conservative" karate forum volunteer lol

You're a smart guy and I usually like you,

for the record I think @panamaican is a high caliber poster and mod.

see...

these posts confuse me...

now, i'm no war room junkie, but during my admittedly limited time browsing this board, my experience has been that this wild, unbridled, unapologetic jackassery is absolutely standard fare from canamaican

no one else seems to be surprised by the way he's behaving?

I don't see @panamaican showing himself in this thread again.

you're probably right, and that would probably be in his best interest, but goddamn am i praying that he just doubles down, charges back in here, and sets this place on fire with a mystic ninja jay novel

it would be amazing

trust me

Ya I agree.

I wonder if he still stands by his original statements?

at this point, my belief is that only a truly epic multiquote can answer for this performance

my hope is that he's been furiously toiling away on it this whole time

With all due respect, the point. ;)

You're the one introducing this artificial "resolved appropriately" non-point point that literally no one cares about but you. Way to obfuscate the point.

wow!

rabbitcrowni-13871815778g4nk.jpg

As I understand the policy you're allowed a pass provided you run and hide from your own comments.

WOW!

9495dce1ac989dcc3ef31acb83bcb380.jpg

This is without question, one of the biggest di*k tucks in Sherdog History.

Do you think he's ever going to respond?

@panamaican showed his true colors, something I've known and have spoken out about before.

He's also got a weird infatuation with that chick in his AV. Poor girl... i mean usually people have pictures of hot bitches in their AV but it's a well known floozy like Scar Jo or Kylie or Minka Kelly. This dude supposedly has his wife as his AV on fucking Sherdog lmao.

I know i wouldn't do that to my wife and probably everyone else here would agree. So either he's not really married to her and is really obsessed or he's married and is out of touch with reality of with what to put as an Sherdog AV.

Weird shit either way, gave me the shivers just thinking about this poor girl hanging from hooks in his basement.

WOW!!!

1030787.1445990421.jpg

ok

forget what i said about the multiquote novel

this guy is done here lmao

Last edited:
i wouldn't know

do you think they're any less deserving of a response than you are in this circumstance?

oh i know, buddy

i commented on that already in this thread (thank you though)

fortunately, i don't think i've made any political statements in here one way or the other

and in any case, if it's right leaning posters who need worry, the one who needs to watch out is probably our "conservative" karate forum volunteer lol

see...

these posts confuse me...

now, i'm no war room junkie, but during my admittedly limited time browsing this board, my experience has been that this wild, unbridled, unapologetic jackassery is absolutely standard fare from canamaican

no one else seems to be surprised by the way he's behaving?

you're probably right, and that would probably be in his best interest, but goddamn am i praying that he just doubles down, charges back in here, and sets this place on fire with a mystic ninja jay novel

it would be amazing

trust me

at this point, my belief is that only a truly epic multiquote can answer for this performance

my hope is that he's been furiously toiling away on it this whole time

wow!

rabbitcrowni-13871815778g4nk.jpg

WOW!

9495dce1ac989dcc3ef31acb83bcb380.jpg

WOW!!!

1030787.1445990421.jpg

ok

forget what i said about the multiquote novel

this guy is done here lmao
@panamaican used to be one of my favorite posters here, because he was relatively moderate. Not too left, not too right. But he's taken some hardcore blue pills recently, and posts like the ones in this thread have baffled me.

@panamaican used to be one of my favorite posters here, because he was relatively moderate. Not too left, not too right. But he's taken some hardcore blue pills recently, and posts like the ones in this thread have baffled me.

It's not polite to speak about someone's erectile dysfunction, shame on you.

Pan should not have endorsed compulsory racial segregation. That was the wrong thing to do.

Edit: damn, overused

Back