Southern Breakfast

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@ga_ninja
@Cint

My 1st attempt of finishing a southern breakfast with me, my wife and sis-in-law. Still eating.

Sausage, biscuit and sausage gravy, biscuits and a stack of giant pancakes. Goddamn.

<Gordonhat>

The South will rise again. Lazily.

Damn that sounds good. I love breakfast food

A light English breakfast is king.
VuX9hax.jpg

Where are the grits? If My Cousin Vinny taught me anything(other than when you combine an old-school southern judge with an unorthodox loudmouth NY'er defense attorney, hilarity will ensue), it's that southerner's have grits for breakfast. And not the instant kind either.

@ga_ninja
@Cint

My 1st attempt of finishing a southern breakfast with me, my wife and sis-in-law. Still eating.

Sausage, biscuit and sausage gravy, biscuits and a stack of giant pancakes. Goddamn.

<Gordonhat>

The South will rise again. Lazily.
Since my dads from Louisiana add some french toast and Georgia style breakfast links...if you really wanna do it southern boss style fry some whiting and make cheese grits.

Sounds good, but I prefer eating that kind of meal for dinner. I have to take it easy on my stomach early.

A light English breakfast is king.
View attachment 299343

It's not though.

The only unique thing about it is the black pudding.

Beans on toast==garbage

Mushrooms and Tomatoes in a breakfast isn't unique at all.

French breakfast of Pain Perdu or crepes or a quiche or omelettes all slaughter that shit you call breakfast.

American southern anything slaughters that shit. Biscuits n gravy with all the fixings, chicken fried steak, home fries, flapjacks, hot water cornbread, fried catfish, grits, etc. Seriously child.

Your nations breakfast is trash and if you aren't being ironic you should be ashamed.

Bangers are p4p the weakest sausage ever conceived.

The only reason the English conquered the known world was to find a decent meal. Your culinary tradition is widely held as subpar shit. It's not even worth debating.

Go away.

It's not though.

The only unique thing about it is the black pudding.

Beans on toast==garbage

Mushrooms and Tomatoes in a breakfast isn't unique at all.

French breakfast of Pain Perdu or crepes or a quiche or omelettes all slaughter that shit you call breakfast.

American southern anything slaughters that shit. Biscuits n gravy with all the fixings, chicken fried steak, home fries, flapjacks, hot water cornbread, fried catfish, grits, etc. Seriously child.

Your nations breakfast is trash and if you aren't being ironic you should be ashamed.

Bangers are p4p the weakest sausage ever conceived.

The only reason the English conquered the known world was to find a decent meal. Your culinary tradition is widely held as subpar shit. It's not even worth debating.

Go away.

<{anton}>
<bball2>
<{you!}>
{<jordan}
<Dany07>

But the name of the version I ate was "trailer park".
Back in country, eh? Abaca? I've heard good things about that meal from other expats, and allegedly it's quite authentic. Looks delicious.

31559298251_9159b9f915_c.jpg

you need to try a New York pumpernickel bagel with cranberry & orange cream cheese broyalyolayal.

Back in country, eh? Abaca? I've heard good things about that meal from other expats, and allegedly it's quite authentic. Looks delicious.

31559298251_9159b9f915_c.jpg
Exactly this and a stack of choco chip pancakes on a balmy sunday morning.

Back